Jennings Head Injury

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok so I saw he had a head injury as a headline on ESPN last night and I am pretty sure my heart stopped for a few seconds haha. Any news/info on what it was? I do know he walked off after a few mins and was sandwiched but I want more nitty gritty details of the injury time missed and hopefully if it is nothing to be concerned about.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think it was said he would have played if regular season game..they just didnt need him since they were smoking the Cards with out him

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
According to McCarthy, he said "Jennings looked fine" in the hall before his PC. I'm sure the team doctor checked him out.

To me it looked like as he was going down backward half turned, the 2nd defender's knee might have caught him on the side of the helmet. He looked unconscious on the field for a while. He started to get up but another player told him to stay down while the trainers ran out him. When they determined there wasn't any danger of a more serious injury he was led off the field during a commercial break. They took him out of the game to be on the safe side according to MM. I remember during the game seeing him on the sidelines joking around. At least I thought I did.

pbateman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The report is a concussion and that he'll likely be held out of the next pre-season game. Dodged a bullet there...

OP
OP
dansz15

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea I spoke to my father and he said it was a minor concussion and had it been a reg. season game he might of missed a quarter or two. Not just a bullet missed, I would say a missle.

America

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The first indication that the injury might be serious would be if Jennings starts talking about how Rodgers couldn't beat out Favre.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts