Jay Cutler returns to practice

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
In a move that likely means he'll be cleared to absorb another series of sacks on Sunday at Carolina, Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has returned to practice, only three days after suffering a concussion against the Giants.The news comes from...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

They can't seriously be playing him on Sunday? Doesn't a concussion automatically bench you for one game (week). I heard that in Philly when Kolb got his head rung, they benched him for a week and then went and played Vick the following week, but I digress. I'm by no means a Bears/ Cutler fan, but I have to speak up for the overall health concern for this guy. He took 9 or was it 10 sacks in one half and sustained a concussion somewhere on that road to hell. Let him sit out a week, think about the future of your team this year and the well being of your starting QB!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Kitten - it mentioned something about the Doctors clearing him to play. The one good thing they have towards them is Peppers is on their team versus the Panthers.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hey, that's what the motorized wheelchairs are for when he turns 45 and done with his playing career.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the only thing that matters is what the doctors say. Players have played in recent years the week after a concussion.

Latest posts