Jay Cutler: It bothered me that people questioned my toughness

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has tried to lay low since the NFC Championship Game, when he was criticized by players across the league for sitting out the second half with a knee injury. But Cutler opened up about the situation in an interview with Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times, acknowledging that it hurt him…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
The way Cutler was playing in the NFCC game I am still at a loss as to why anyone wanted him back. I guess it is Chicago and theirs is a history of finding a dead horse and riding it as long as they can.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
It bothers me that what could of been a great game to brag about the Packers winning gets turned to the game the Cutler quit.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
He needs to stop bringing it up. People would forget about it and move on a hell of a lot faster if he/ they don't keep bringing it up. That just keeps it relevant. To be honest, I had stopped thinking about it myself, until he came out with this. It's not a good idea to keep bringing a negative experience into the spotlight. They should just shut their holes and move on.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Urlacher: "Now now Jay Jay. Don't you cry. I'm gonna take care of all those mean people who called you names, OK?"
Jay Jay: "Okay, mama".
Urlacher: "Jay Jay, how many times have I told you I'm not your mama! I'm your teammate!"
Jay Jay: "BUAAAAAAAAAAH! Why are you screaming to me, mama? BUAAAAAAAAAAH!"

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what he is talking about. I don't think that many people question Cutler's manhood anymore. I think we have all come to the conclusion that he is completely lacking manhood. J/K Jay; don't cry about it.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Urlacher: "Now now Jay Jay. Don't you cry. I'm gonna take care of all those mean people who called you names, OK?"
Jay Jay: "Okay, mama".
Urlacher: "Jay Jay, how many times have I told you I'm not your mama! I'm your teammate!"
Jay Jay: "BUAAAAAAAAAAH! Why are you screaming to me, mama? BUAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Ha Ha Ha!!! All I can say about that is, I hope poor widdle Jay Jay has been weened.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He got hurt and could not play. The problem was he didn't put on a hissy fit for the cameras on the sideline, after he was out of the game. Lesson learned. He shoulda act pissed, threw his helmet on the ground near the bench, spit, shook his head and later rooted his team on. He would be a hero now. It's all just a game, in more ways then one.

Calhoun Lambeau

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jay Cutler did play on the injury for a drive as I remember, but during the half the doctors came in and held him out. People react differently, people saw him just sitting there with a look on his face and made some stupid judgment that he doesn't care, whatever...Some people are very extroverted when they're pissed, some people internalize everything...Some people throw things at the TV, punch holes in the wall, and some people lay in bed and can't sleep for 3 days...It's all the same thing.

Members online

Latest posts