Jay Cutler already talking smack

OP
OP
Alex

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching the Bears offense get worse and worse throughout the game never made me so elated. That defense today was a thing of beauty!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Cutler needs to stop running his mouth before getting out there and proving everyone right (for the time being) that he resembles a modern day Jeff George. Loud mouth, whiny, quits on his team after he's been beat up, and most of all interception, interception, interception, oh and another interception.

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Next time can we just bet cheese and steaks? I will not run my mouth again.. Please? pretty please??
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Cutler laid aching in bed last night and counted little images of Matthews in his head to go to sleep.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My question is when is the media going to stop making excuses for him and realize that although he has an incredible wealth of talent he does not live up to it? I hear so many excuses and with Marshall this week he thought the Bears were going to be the team of the NFC and GB punched them right in the mouth.

Herm Edwards was making excuses for him also FYI, I just don't get it. Maybe no one has the guts to say he is just flat out not living up to his skill set. Love watching him get pummeled all night though. Can't remember the last time I was more excited for the defense to take the field than offense.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Cutler was never even that good when he was out in denver. Look at the division he played in, at the time, and even now, it is a weaker division. Thus, made him look good. His main isssie is that he is easily rattled. A couple of good hits and a pick and he is like a mouse, scared and shaking.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We have a Bear fan in front of us...At one point he made a comment about Rodgers, not sure now what he said, but was a slam..

I tapped him and said did Cutler's ****** heal yet

He never said another word

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to disagree about us sucking on defense. This group is proving to be as different from last year as last year's D was from 2010

lol well this commecnt was made before the Bears game after a crappy output against hte niners. I need to see more before i start comparing them to 2010.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Did you see Cutler try to cover his backside during the post game presser. He kept saying, "They didn't play man, they played cover 2."? His calling out the Packers' defense was like throwing raw meat to a pack of piranhas. They said they heard about his comments, and they heard how everyone was dissing them, so they stepped it up. Maybe we should have asked Alex Smith to call out the D.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
^ Cutler was just butt hurt from that bad spanking.
He probably could write a book similar to the "50 shades of grey" series, since he likes spankings that much. Next time let's not mess around, let's just step onto the field with a leather whip and beat him. He might just like it...lol

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
He asked for that, I can't feel sorry for him at all. When you make stupid statements and you get your tail handed back to you who can you blame but yourself? The Packers D represented last night and made us proud. Cutler should learn by now not to run his mouth before the game. It's always a bad bad idea.

OP
OP
Alex

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^ Cutler was just butt hurt from that bad spanking.
He probably could write a book similar to the "50 shades of grey" series, since he likes spankings that much. Next time let's not mess around, let's just step onto the field with a leather whip and beat him. He might just like it...lol

haha 50 Shades of Jay

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight, guy on 670 am the score from Chitown was blasting Jay for his antics and his mouth,..

People are just happy there to have a real quarterback so they give him excuses..Sound familiar!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

He said that at one point Cutler pushed his off lineman Webb? Being at the game, I never seen that...
Is that true?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Tonight, guy on 670 am the score from Chitown was blasting Jay for his antics and his mouth,..

People are just happy there to have a real quarterback so they give him excuses..Sound familiar!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

He said that at one point Cutler pushed his off lineman Webb? Being at the game, I never seen that...
Is that true?
Judging by the over 9000 replays on espn, I'd say its a good bet.

Reaction score
What's up fellas, I don't know if any of you remember me from last year... I'm not recognizing most of you. (PackFanInChiTown, help meh out if you're out there!)

But for the record, I have to say, regarding this pic:

Next time can we just bet cheese and steaks? I will not run my mouth again.. Please? pretty please??
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I mean for real, it is a better skirt than the Packers cheerleaders. I know you guys love the Lombardi days, but that doesn't mean you have the girls strap on grannie ******* and waddle out there in the 1960s garb. Just sayin.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts