Javon Walker Works out for the Vikings

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
- Yet the Vikings seems to manage rather well ... All though I will admit I will have to say I'm somewhat "intrigued" by that particular move aswell ... But who knows ... Maybe J. Walker will have one "super catch" like the one the Vikings had vs. SF ... :sword:

JSherm55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Javon Walker must be desperate

Brett Favre essentially screws him over and now he's willing to sign with Minnesota? I understand if this is your last chance at the NFL, but still, must be desperate if you're willing to team up with that farce of a teammate again.

jkrelt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Longwell, Favre, and now Walker...who's next?? Tony Mandarich, Terrel Buckley, Ed West, Randy Wright? Seriously, the Queens have more washed up talent than the NFL on FOX. Walker should be selling used cars, not playing football...

But I always say...the vikings are good, but they just need a few more ex-Packers on their team if they want to get their first championship.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Interesting that this is brought up. My g/f watches a show called 'In-Session". Its essentially a court show. Anyhow, she tells me last monday after work that Javon Walkers case was being featured...., possibly still going on. Well, I should say its his attackers cases, but whatever.

jkrelt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Viqueens must be desperate also!!

Agreed!
Longwell, Favre, and now Walker...who's next?? Tony Mandarich, Terrel Buckley, Ed West, Randy Wright? Seriously, the Queens have more washed up talent than the NFL on FOX. Walker should be selling used cars, not playing football...

But I always say...the vikings are good, but they just need a few more ex-Packers on their team if they want to get their first championship. Walker is just trying to keep himself relevant in a league that he doesn't deserve anymore.

:viksux:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Eh, after a while it gets tiring, also I don't think Walker has the best of chances of playing in the first place. If I am not mistaken the Vikes had decent YOUNG receivers and a good running back. It is kind of old hearing that our players go over there when we replace them, but as soon as their team becomes half Packer players they may have to rename themselves.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
seems to me this is the Vikings getting nervous that Percy Harvin might not play many games this year, if at all and are buying some insurance. why else would they sign him now.

Vikings should just rename themselves the Green Bay ex Packers.

Members online

Latest posts