Javon looks different

G0dLivesInGreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe I'm totally biased here (I have the tendency to do that when talking about the Packers), but Javon looks different. He doesn't look as dominating as he did in GB.

And I think it's because Brett made him Javon look good. Plumber is not even looking for Javon even though he's the #1 receiver. What do you guys think? Did Javon have those stats because of Brett? So far only 1 catch for 15 yrds.

They need to put in Cutler and let him loose with Javon.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure Javon Looks differnt he got a new hair cut.

Maybe , But i think it is because he is in a blue and orange jersey not Green N Gold.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DakotaT said:
pyledriver80 said:
Javon catches another Long TD.......

But did you see how he was carrying the football?

It was a nice play, but wasn't Jenning's longer?

My bad, Walker's was longer.

We could have had Jennings and Javon, but I know, Javon wanted out

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
DakotaT said:
pyledriver80 said:
Javon catches another Long TD.......

But did you see how he was carrying the football?

It was a nice play, but wasn't Jenning's longer?

My bad, Walker's was longer.

We could have had Jennings and Javon, but I know, Javon wanted out

Pyle, I was always always torn on that trade. I didn't like getting rid of Mckenzie either. And we know how long it's taken to right that ship, well I guess we don't, because our secondary looks like 04 again.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After The Packers and Saints Played Mckenzie looked awful our WR burned him all day im glad he is gone. Javon once had a place in my heart but Jennings Has taken that over. LOL

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerLegend said:
After The Packers and Saints Played Mckenzie looked awful our WR burned him all day im glad he is gone. Javon once had a place in my heart but Jennings Has taken that over. LOL

In 04, Mckenzie would have made a difference. I know one thing Legend, the Packers better draft a corner this year, because 3/4 of that secondary is below average in speed, and their savvy isn't quite getting it done.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not ready to compare Jennings and Walker. Javon was a cry baby no doubt. I just wish he was still here minus all the crying. With our Def. we may need to just outscore everybody, which we won't do with good teams. Would have never thought that at the beginning of the season

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Just like we can't yet compare Jennings and Walker we can't compare this Coaching staff with the previous one either.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you look at it from a financial standpoint.

the two receivers are about the same so far. and both teams have the same record. but we pay about 38 million less than denver does for the same numbers.

but pyle your right. a taped mouth Javon, DD, Jennings trio is NICE!!

but lets move on.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, it sure would have been nice if he would have been a man, and stayed here. But he's gone, and we can't change it. All we can do is cheer for Jennings, Driver, Fergy, Robinson, and whoever else is in a Packer uniform.

Members online

Latest posts