Jason Verrett

tatertot22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do y'all think of drafting Jason Verrett from tcu? I know he hasn't been linked to the packers in the media, but with Hyde moving to safety I think this would be a good pick to help a secondary that often struggled last year. In my opinion he is the best corner in the draft this year and is gonna make a real difference to whatever team he is drafted by.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
What do y'all think of drafting Jason Verrett from tcu? I know he hasn't been linked to the packers in the media, but with Hyde moving to safety I think this would be a good pick to help a secondary that often struggled last year. In my opinion he is the best corner in the draft this year and is gonna make a real difference to whatever team he is drafted by.
I like Justin Gilbert more, but Verrett and Roby are tied for me. Like Fuller slightly better than them. Not sure Verrett is tall enough for us to draft though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

I don't think the Packers should draft a CB best suited to play in the slot in the first round. With Hayward hopefully coming back healthy this season Verett would mostly like play as the dime corner only. Not enough impact for a defense needing immediate help at other positions.

Members online

Latest posts