James Jones hurt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
What did he do wrong? He had a different point of view. I personally like looking at things from all angles. He didn't attack anyone.

lol, welcome back, Fuzzy!

What are you talking about? I don't share his views but he did make some valid points. Geeshh, this place sure is full of some great people

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just thought it was a strange coincidence that your 1st post came in about 30 minutes after he got banned, and it was questioning said banning. But stupid me, I just saw you joined up a week ago. :doh: My bad. But in response to your question, here's why I disliked him:

I think that presenting an opinion is fine. But when it's just constant, beat-people-over-the-head with condescension and negativity, I get really pissed off.

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
A bit off-topic here, but Fuzznuts talked about how the D wasn't too strong in the first half last week.

I wonder if that was because the D wasn't fully prepared for Eli. Reports were that Eli was done for at least a while, but on Wednesday/Thursday of last week we found out that Eli only had a bruised (and not separated) shoulder.

I'm guessing after learning of Eli's bruised shoulder, that's when the Packers started focusing in on preparing for Eli because they realized there was a good chance that he'd play.

Not having a full weeks worth of preparation for Eli led to some of the less than stellar plays the D gave up, but after halftime adjustments they came out solid.

I'm expecting a much more solid performance from start to finish from our death squad, with a full week to prepare for Rivers as the starting QB.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
What did he do wrong? He had a different point of view. I personally like looking at things from all angles. He didn't attack anyone.

My thoughts exactly. You tell me this guy has been lurking around this forum all this time and chooses now to add a thought?

Yeah Right.

I'd maybe even give it a lean to being posible if we were talking about somebody that on occasion actually DID present a different point of view. I never saw the same point of view rammed down peoples throats so much in my life. "TT sucks and we should still have Walker and Green."

Like the damn Energizer Bunny, "over, and over, and over,..."

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
KGB94SACKEM said:

My thoughts exactly. You tell me this guy has been lurking around this forum all this time and chooses now to add a thought?

Yeah Right.

I'd maybe even give it a lean to being posible if we were talking about somebody that on occasion actually DID present a different point of view. I never saw the same point of view rammed down peoples throats so much in my life. "TT sucks and we should still have Walker and Green."

Like the damn Energizer Bunny, "over, and over, and over,..."

I have.

P @ ck 66
Pyledriver88 (occasionally mixed it up and celebrated a win, though)
Steelwheelz or whatever his name was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts