Jags @ Pack: Preseason Game Thread

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LETS GO GB!!! I want to see something out of the 1st team offense and the back up safeties and rb's!!!!

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
omg wooooooooooo that hit was awesome reggie williams got jacked up by bishop. i mean he got killed helmet came off and all

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok that is the 8th differrent consecutive person taht has caught the ball from favre on this drive, that is a sing that things are going good. hope they score.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well this, much like Jim in American Wedding, sucks donkey ****. I got home as the game was starting, and have been checking here and at NFL.com for updates, all the while not watching it on FOX. Who the hell would believe there would be a Packers pre-season game on TV over here in(apparently) Seahawks country?

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No sacks or forced fumbles or ints or anything :/ D needs to make something happen

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on!!!!!!!!! 3rd and Goal at the 25 and they convert!! WTF??????????

Easy, killer. It was the 3rd string safety who got beat by a much larger man...

OMGBBQ WE DIDNT STOP THEM!?DQDQJDQIJHIOD

zoogies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But weren't those clever announcers the ones who were so sure that the play was going to stand up to the point the ref made the announcement, before jumping so swiftly to his aid? Was it just me, or was that a complete 180? If the announcers were so wise, why didn't they think about this rule before, or are they just making stuff up and pretending to sound knowledgeable? I admit I know nothing about the tuck rule myself.

By the way, as an outsider, I found it really funny and awesome how the Packers fans rejected the Jag who tried to do a Lambeau Leap,. :thumbsup:

sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he plays like **** against the 3rd D of the jags and thier are still people who like him? get rid of this guy...

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chances he ever plays a snap this year are minimal anyway. If theres something better take that but otherwise it doesnt make much difference to me if he stays or goes.

Members online

Latest posts