Jags Matt Jones arrested for Coke.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
holy ****. Coke? Say what you will about the ******** gangster wannabe *********, but at least they (usually) keep it to weed.

Coke? Goodbye, sir.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
holy ****. Coke? Say what you will about the ******** gangster wannabe *********, but at least they (usually) keep it to weed.

Coke? Goodbye, sir.

cocaine's a hell of a drug.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

Coke? Goodbye, sir.

To me, doesn't make him better or worse than any other pro athlete that allows himself to risk it all for a temporary fix.. whether it be drugs, cheating or bringing shame to the franchise in a countless number of other ways.. just another lost soul of the over privileged.

If you are going to banish one.. banish all of them that break rank and can't keep their nose clean..

OP
OP
P

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a valid point Pack - I think it is more of a Rod Carruth vs. Punching a guy in the face.

I agree ban 'em all for wasting an opportunity others would kill for.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Coke? Goodbye, sir.

Holy Crap is right. I also presumed it would be some "B.C. Bud"

He must have never had the chance to do a line. His booking photo looks like he is on Valum (SP?)

I would love to hear some jucy stories about how you had to throw out some wacked out coke head that was caught doing a line on top of the urnal at work :lol:

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whats's even worse is he had 6 grams of cocaine but didn't get charged with intent to sell 1 gram is felony intent. He said it was all for personal use so that's 2 grams a guy which is alot of cocaine for one person.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts