J Walk wants out

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he has the right to be upset...the packers organization didnt want to take a look at his contract....yeah, yeah, I know that's 2 years left, but, did you see how much Mr Ferguson pocketed last year????? And my beloved #4 take shots at him, so why he has to play for the Pack??
let's trade him and move on

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"I really have no interest in being in a Green Bay Packers uniform or playing for Green Bay again."

If we can get something good for him, do it. He is coming back from a serious injury. What kind of value does he think he has right now?
---------

Citing recent contract squabbles with running back Ahman Green, tight end Bubba Franks, defensive lineman Grady Jackson and cornerback Mike McKenzie, as well as his own, Walker added, "I just don't like the way the organization runs itself. "

McKenzie and Ahman\Franks contract situations were with....2 different General Managers. Does he even realize that?
------------

While Walker is quite adamant about not sticking around in Green Bay for the final year of his contract -- whether Favre returns or not -- he promises not to be a disruption next season, because he doesn't plan to show up at all for training camp.

"If I had to go back there, I'd retire," he said. "I don't have to play."

Wow....what a scumbag. I think it is funny that he doesn't even get paid as much as Robert Ferguson, yet he thinks he can hold out, miss camps,etc. He doesnt have the money in his bank to pay the fines those actions would cause.

edit ------

Im so bummed now! I was so enjoying this offseason. All we needed was guards,safety,and CB (and a cheap lb here, a wr there, of course)

It looks like Driver will be a #1 Wr again. T-murph cant ever play again. Ferguson might as well never play again. We cut chatman. Sigh

WR DEPTH CHART:
Donald Driver
(That is all)

good thing GB has 30 mil to spend...

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Walker is darn good, but GET THE HELL OUT OF GREEN BAY YOU *****.

I hate him, I hope he injries his ACL and never gets any money, he deserves it. He thinks he deserves big money after tearing his ACL, he is a joke.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trade him to Philly for T.O. ;)

Ha j/k. But, really I'm disappointed, I thought Walker could be a HOF WR, that would do a great job with this franchise, but he is a joke. I have lost all respect for this guy.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel like you, packwillbeback.

I want him to suffer now.

GB drafted him, molded him into a GREAT WR. He had ONE good year for us...

and now its "fu(K Green bay!" ? ? ? ? ? ?

no, ****KKKKKK YOU, Javon Walker.

I hope his injury costs him his career.

I find it funny how he STILL wont say anything about Favre. He knows ol #4 will beat the crap out of his prima donna ***, run him over with his tractor.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's time #84 gets taken off the site banner. He's making some really great people look bad up there.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
I think it's time #84 gets taken off the site banner. He's making some really great people look bad up there.

honestly what an ***

i remember various packer sites trashed when we traded up 8 or so spots to get him in '02

I thought he looked like a strong, Owens-type (and now, more ways than one) #1 reciever...and was for us in '04

i've stood by this guy through so much and it appears its finally going to come to an end,

can i change my user name Ryan, i'm serious

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
man, we all are heart broken and upset.

this is really bumming me out.

I was curious to how you would respond, Javonwalker084.

:(

Ahaug is right...get javon off the banner!

(Ryan is probably pleased of this news, more work for him to do now. Or he can keep it up there as a constant reminder of who is NOT packer people.)

Reaction score
When I posted that Walker was grumbling about his contract again, many people said it was nothing. This IS something now! It shouldn't come as a surprise because that post hinted at Walker seeking a trade. Now we have it from his mouth.

What's up with you guys bashing Walker? Listen I am as angry and devestated as you are, but I will give Walkers his due. He was straight forward, and he has kept his mouth shut regarding Favre. Not out of fear, but out of respect for the fact of who Favre is. And this should have been expected when Walker DIDN'T let Packer doctors do the surgery, or monitor how his rehab is going.

Walker came in and did what he had to do, which is play. The worst imaginable thing happened, he got injured. And the fact is that Walker believes the Packers aren't fair in contract negotiations. Is that true? Well it depends on your personal opinion.

All I know is, Walker wants out and its obvious that he isn't going to play for the Packers. What he said to MM took guts, and I thought was class. I wish him luck, but I am sad to know that his future isn't with the Packers.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT now has a little trade bate to work with. Javon doesn't want to play for The Packers, there is no use trying to change his mind.
We should be able to get a 2nd or 3rd round pick for him, he is damaged goods and everyone else knows he wants out so I wouldn't expect a whole lot for him.
WE have 30 mil to spend I suggest we concentrate on OL and now receiver, the other holes we can try and fill through the draft.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are we headed back to the days when nobody wanted to play in Green Bay and other teams would threaten their players that they would be traded to Green Bay if they didn't shape up?

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT has a lot of banknotes to wave with, so that some players will come to Green Bay willingly.
What I'm more afraid of is, that Mr. Favrelous decides, that without his main target of the previous years (before 2005) the Pack may not get the turnaround as quick as all hoped, I mean, the hopes were eventually based on the returns of Green, Kampman, Walker and some good additions through FA and the Draft.

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. Walker sounds pretty disgusted. Won't even play.

How does TT expect to sign a #5 pick if Walker wants out, Favre's uncommitted, and our FAs are leaving in droves. This on top of last year's Wahle/Rivera departures.

Don't know what TT's up to, but so far he's not added much glitter to the green and gold.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackwillBEback said:
Trade him to Philly for T.O. ;)

Ha j/k. But, really I'm disappointed, I thought Walker could be a HOF WR, that would do a great job with this franchise, but he is a joke. I have lost all respect for this guy.

We do not want TO.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Walker is just another example of the piece-o-****, greedy athlete that we have to endure in all leagues, on every team. He comes cheap.....eat the $550 and let him rot. The league had better address this growing trend and give some leverage/authority to discipline back to the teams, or this league will be out of control.

Culpepper is doing the same thing over here in the Twin Shitties.....burn all bridges between team and fans via the media in order to damage beyond repair any relationship that existed.

We will have no problem signing players.....look at our roster and our payroll. It is obvious that the Packers take care of their players financially, and have done so for years.

Just more noise out of a talking turd.....Mr. Hanky's retarded cousin, perhaps.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have stood up for Walker in the past. He is a talented WR with a great size/speed ratio and outstanding hands.

With his soured attitude and hissy fit, he has now worked himself into the wrong side of the line.

It will be interesting to see how Ted Thompson handles this.

I am not for simply dumping him -- blue chip talent is hard to acquire. I would shop him, I might even give him the required return on trade structure and let he and his agent shop for a trade. But I would make it quite clear that he has only three options:

1.) play for the Packers;
2.) find a fare-value trade (defined by the Packers) for him;
3.) enjoy retirement.PERIOD

The players just won on the CBA issue -- owners cannot and should not crumble on this new bad faith manuver that started with MM and has escalated since.

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow I officially have lost all my respect for javon walker. He wants them to negotiate he shouldnt come out like a baby and say if i dont get more money I dont play. Favre had all the right to say those things you honor a contract and favre is right for saying it. Well I dont know who we are going to trade him for there arent really any WR's in the league to trade for him. I just know that we are going to get another deep threat like javon.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The body of a man and the brain of a 6 year old....pitching a fit like a kid at the checkout stand who does not get the candy. Soon, he will flop on the ground and begin flailing about!!

TURD!!

TT wants extra picks....perhaps a draft day trade? Hmmmmm?

NCPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we need rid of this piece of crap. I cant believe he has the nerve to be upset with Brett after Brett got him the ball for those good stats his pro bowl year. Ungrateful PUNK!

I think we need to hold out on trading him though and get him to pay back that money he said he would pay back to get out. It was like 800,000 I think.

Kick him to the curb and let him and TO and Culpepper go drink and smoke together.

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No we cant do that because we need a deep threat WR. A guy who will go up and get the ball like Javon did. And there arent any FA WR good enough. Therfore we have to trade him.

NCPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know. I just want to see him screwed as bad as possible.

I am so tired of athletes like this. They get paid good money to play a game that we all WISH we could play at that level.

All this is getting old.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From the sound of things, MM is going back to a more pure form of the WCO. This means more short to intermediate routes. A home run threat is nice, but not actually necessary if this is the direction we go.

He has value........just have to find the right partner. Ship the turd, before his stink fills the locker room.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts