It's Still Unreal To Me

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
How can a team have so many starters go down in one season and still win the Superbowl.

And how can the coach of a team that does so NOT get coach of the year and have a known cheater win it?

My little brother who lives in Mobile Alabama and swore the Packers screwed Favre instead of it being the other way around, jumped on the Saints bandwagon when they won, called me up in amazement and said I guess I have to start believing in Rodgers now that he has as many rings as Favre.

Come back to the Pack, small grasshopper!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good fans reserve the right to criticize their team. But it's unforgivable to desert. Shame on your brother.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha! Winning the Superbowl has a way of shutting people up and making them believe! I mentioned in another thread, it's not just Packers fans that found this season special but the Pack is getting mad props from other teams fans as well. The part of people that just loves football cannot help but appreciate what the Packers have done this year.

So welcome the Grasshopper home. :)

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The COTY was decided near the end of the regular season which explains why MM didn't get the award. The Packers plowed through the playoffs as a 6th seed and won the Lombardi Trophy after the award recipient was chosen. The award was based on regular season results.

Members online

Latest posts