It's Official: Favre's Streak Safe For Many Years To Come

Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy. He was always a classy person that everyone could respect. Does this mean Rodgers is officially in the top 2 for quarterbacks in the league? :)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Records don't mean a thing compared to SB wins.
However the only record of Burnt Fail's that I always want to be intact or never forgotten is his INT one.
Brett Favre. King of the interceptions.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
This makes me happy.
I know some don't like Favre, but he made me like football as a child.

Manning will always be thanked for this one play in my book.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally don't think I will ever see anyone break favre's streak in my lifetime. It really is incredible to think about. The next on the list is Eli Manning and it would be very funny if he ended up breaking it in 6 years.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What record will be broken first, Jerry Rices receiving TD record, Emmitts rushing yards record, or Favres TD record?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
For me, Bretts game starting streak is the one I admire the most...Most of his records came because of his ability to play so long..

I think no one will EVER break Bretts game starting streak

PM was the only one that could have done it, but now it will be many years before someone even sniffs it again

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What record will be broken first, Jerry Rices receiving TD record, Emmitts rushing yards record, or Favres TD record?

You need to play a long time to get Bretts td record, and same thing for Rice's record..So the rushing record will fall 1st

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I still think Manning will break Favre's TD record. I think Emmitt's record will be the next to fall. I don't think anyone will break Jerry Rice's TD record (like favres consecutive start record). Randy Moss and Terrell Ownes had GREAT careers for a really long time and were special receivers...and they are still 44 TD's away.

OP
OP
gwh11

gwh11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still think Manning will break Favre's TD record. I think Emmitt's record will be the next to fall. I don't think anyone will break Jerry Rice's TD record (like favres consecutive start record). Randy Moss and Terrell Ownes had GREAT careers for a really long time and were special receivers...and they are still 44 TD's away.
Completely agree.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
You need to play a long time to get Bretts td record, and same thing for Rice's record..So the rushing record will fall 1st

Well Mannings has 399 TD's and Favre has 508 TD's if manning does his average which is 30.6 TD's per season he would need to play 3.6 more seasons which would put him at his 17th year....

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well Mannings has 399 TD's and Favre has 508 TD's if manning does his average which is 30.6 TD's per season he would need to play 3.6 more seasons which would put him at his 17th year....

I dont think it happens..Just a gut feeling I have

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's Official: Favre's Streak Safe For Many Years To Come

After many months of not hearing about the sexting scandal, we now find out that BrINT has a safe full of pics of him streaking filled with enough pictures for many more years!?
Oh great.
Here we go again....

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I like Manning and I was kinda hoping he would break it but it's fine with me. I have to say that is the most impressive thing about Favre and I can't hate the guy (I can dislike his recent actions) he is the reason I am a hardcore and true Packer fan.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Adrian Peterson has the best shot of any of the current players in the NFL.

Assuming he plays til he is 32, he would need to AVERAGE 1,800 yards the next 7 seasons to break Emmitts rushing record.

Jerry Rice's record is so insanely high, I dont think anyone in the NFL right now even has a reaslistic shot at it.

Manning is the only QB in the league with a shot at Favre. A very realistic shot. Unless Manning never plays again he most likely will take that record.

Members online

Latest posts