It's Football Time!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know over the past few months I have been critical of the Packers and TT in general and in fact my feelings have not changed. However, with the beginning of the season quickly approaching, I can't help but to feel that unwarranted, totally blind bit of optimism that perhaps a MIRACLE could happen.

I am a Packers fan and come Sunday I will be behind them 100%. I will be defending the Pack to all the "haters" I watch football with. I will be screaming and jumping around like a 5 year old when the Pack score. It's the only way I know how to be when it comes to the Packers.

Just felt it was important to let you guys know this. Let's go Pack!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Likes/hates of coaches, players, off season decisions aside - every one here is on this site for one reason, the love of the Packers. GO PACK!!

.o0(In the case of the vikings and bears fans, it's the closet love of the Packers)

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Likes/hates of coaches, players, off season decisions aside - every one here is on this site for one reason, the love of the Packers. GO PACK!

Well stated, Nuff said !!! GO PACK GO !!!

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
come on, tbh, give pyle some love. Pyleman, thanks for the post, it at least makes me happy to know that Packer fans of all opinions are 100% on them come Sundays. I'm so jakked, I don't think that it's healthy....

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
That is a nice picture of you. Did your wife take it?

Actually I took this picture of the Miss U.P. beauty pagent winner, when I lived in Marquette, MI. They were serving free pasties, youbetcha. :)

Lived in da U.P. for 3 years, beautiful area. Never saw so much snow in my life! Eleven months of winter and one month of bad ice skating :D

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:
yooperfan said:
That is a nice picture of you. Did your wife take it?

Actually I took this picture of the Miss U.P. beauty pagent winner, when I lived in Marquette, MI. They were serving free pasties, youbetcha. :)

Lived in da U.P. for 3 years, beautiful area. Never saw so much snow in my life! Eleven months of winter and one month of bad ice skating :D

You forgot to mention the mosquitoes the size of pigeons.
Glad to hear you liked it up here.
Did you go to NMU?

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
You forgot to mention the mosquitoes the size of pigeons.
Glad to hear you liked it up here.
Did you go to NMU?

Size of pidgeons.....you must be refering to the "small" mosquitoes! :D
I taught in the Aviation Maintence Technolgy program at NMU.

The only problem with the UP, is that there are too many Packer Fans. But then considering that the UP should really be a part of Wisconsin, that is to be expected :D

Latest posts