Its Daytona Time

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who are you all excited to watch in the big race....in the shootout....in the duel(if you are hardcore)

I have F-in Cope in the Shootout for my fantasy race. I am liking me some Harvick and some Smoke this year. JJ will probably win everything and alienate another 100K fans, but I can still hope.

Tecmo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's going to be all JJ again this year. I just got a feeling their team is feeling alienated with the points change and they'll be even hungrier.

As for Daytona, no idea. It's always a crapshoot. I hope Tony Stewart finally wins it though. I know he had a "same ol' Tony" incident during the offseason but he deserves a 500 win.

I just can't believe we are coming up on the 10 year anniversary of Earnhardt's death.

OP
OP
7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope its not JJ again. I actually don't mind JJ at all its just his d-bag crew chief I can not stand.

azpackersfan12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's go Juan Pablo!!! I'm hoping he finally breaks through and gets an oval win and makes the chase this season. He's been real close and I think this year is the year. I've been a huge fan of his since his CART days, and would love to see him do well. Especially at Talladega or Daytona just to shut up all the haters.

I don't think JJ wins the ship again. I think Hamlin is going to give him a hell of a fight. Also think Harvick will be strong this year. Should be an exciting year!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts