It's Bye Week Time.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Next week is seriously boring because we can't watch the Packers. So what else is there to do? Hope the rest of the North continues to lose?

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, this is the finest weather of the year. I'll find plenty to do, and will undoubtedly watch a game or two otherwise, usually the night games. My fall weekends don't revolve entirely around football, they are just a small part of it.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Well, this is the finest weather of the year. I'll find plenty to do, and will undoubtedly watch a game or two otherwise, usually the night games. My fall weekends don't revolve entirely around football, they are just a small part of it.

That I agree with.. the fishing is still good, the bow hunting is in full swing, and the bugs pretty much have been frozen out already..

What more can one ask for?

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hammer said:

That I agree with.. the fishing is still good, the bow hunting is in full swing, and the bugs pretty much have been frozen out already..

What more can one ask for?
Yup, fishing early, mountain biking after that, then brew a beer on the day I'm the least busy. Because I can't get most of the Packer games, and I brew a lot in the fall, I just follow the games on my radio or headphones while I'm outside working.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i spend too much time and money going to the bar every sunday because the god-damn vikings are ALWAYS on at the same time as the packer games. my mom, dad, and even my brother, are coming to the twin shitties to visit this weekend, so i'm really looking forward to that!

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How could the league do this? A MNF game coming off a bye week? We have to wait one extra day for the Pack to play!!

Members online

Latest posts