It's all Brett's fault!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuadCityPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How dare he drop the coverage on Berrian the other day? And the missed tackle on the punt return- what was he thinking?

The aged one was a perfect 5 for 5 at the half. It is not his fault that he threw less passes than a High School second stringer. The defense could not get the ball away from the Bears.

Then in the second half, when the Bears were leading by @^ FRICKIN points, he took some risks. Gee. If he hadn't taken those risks, we might have lost by, uh, 26 points.

Interceptions that come in the 4th quarter of a blow out should not count. He did not make 1 major mistake during a point of the game that could have realistically changed the game.

And, need I remind you, it was the first game and it was against potentially the best defense in the league. Let's move on.

(But, losing to the Bears is not a lot of fun.)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
QuadCityPackerFan said:
And, need I remind you, it was the first game and it was against potentially the best defense in the league. Let's move on.

(But, losing to the Bears is not a lot of fun.)

yup yup

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agreed I didn't think the offense played a bad game I just thought the bears defense was phenominal

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll stand up and tell you right to you face that Brett's accuracy sucks, and that's why we're not going anywhere this year.

He had martin open behind the secondary and under threw it. And if the bear's D could catch, he would have thrown four INTs. I don't care what quarter it is or what the score is, an INT is an INT, and Brett is the King of the INT.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Who said it was all Brett's fault? I want names. Until then, this thread is pointless.

If your critical of Favre that's consider blaming him.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Timmons said:
I'll stand up and tell you right to you face that Brett's accuracy sucks, and that's why we're not going anywhere this year.

He had martin open behind the secondary and under threw it. And if the bear's D could catch, he would have thrown four INTs. I don't care what quarter it is or what the score is, an INT is an INT, and Brett is the King of the INT.
I got no problems with people calling Brett out but when it comes with a lack of intelligence your post loses all credibility. To say the score or quarter doesn;t matter makes it hard for me to take you serious. If he throws a pick in a tie game in the first half I'm mad, if he throws one in the 4th when their down 26-0 why would I care. To say it's no different :roll:

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cdnfavrefan said:
Timmons said:

I got no problems with people calling Brett out but when it comes with a lack of intelligence your post loses all credibility. To say the score or quarter doesn;t matter makes it hard for me to take you serious. If he throws a pick in a tie game in the first half I'm mad, if he throws one in the 4th when their down 26-0 why would I care. To say it's no different :roll:

I agree CDN. This all goes back to my previous point

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Timmons said:

You drink wine or vodka when you post Timmons ? Just curious !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts