Its a TEAM problem

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know what I get tired of all the people out there that assume to have great insight into the Packers. They make deductions that the team is inept because of one factor. SHE ROSSLEY, FAVRE,RECIEVER RUNNING BAD ROUTES,ext. Bottom line from what I have seen and my experience with team sports it is just that. The Packers are not playing sound fundementals whether that is a product of injuries coaching or anything else is irrelevant. I dont think any coach in this league could take the players the Pack is fielding and make a winner out of them.

It is like playing chess without your pawns. In the Packs caselike playing chess with one bishop one rook queen king Far to many pieces missing in this years team to make a true effort in stringing wins together.

I also dont see much change for next year either. Sorry to say it even with Walker back the Pack needs to get a marquee running back and maybe just maybe he will be available.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Walker would have made a difference and could have opened up the running game because teams wouldn't be able to double driver and then not really worry about the Passing game. The crap is, we don't know cuz we don't have Walker :(

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cliff Christl said in his post game chat following the Lions game that this team was not good enough to withstand the loss of Walker. He was right as without him we had only one playmaker left.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
You know what I get tired of all the people out there that assume to have great insight into the Packers. They make deductions that the team is inept because of one factor. SHE ROSSLEY, FAVRE,RECIEVER RUNNING BAD ROUTES,ext. Bottom line from what I have seen and my experience with team sports it is just that. The Packers are not playing sound fundementals whether that is a product of injuries coaching or anything else is irrelevant. I dont think any coach in this league could take the players the Pack is fielding and make a winner out of them.

It is like playing chess without your pawns. In the Packs caselike playing chess with one bishop one rook queen king Far to many pieces missing in this years team to make a true effort in stringing wins together.

I also dont see much change for next year either. Sorry to say it even with Walker back the Pack needs to get a marquee running back and maybe just maybe he will be available.

winning is a team effort and so is losing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts