It's 4th and goal...

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hand off to Starks....flea flicker back to Rodgers.........who hits Jennings wide open in the endzone.......TD!!!!!!!!

I like this one the best! It would be brilliant if they could pull that off. It would confuse the hell out of the Steelers D, they'd never in a million years expect us to pull out a goal line flea flicker. Their D would blow coverage and rush to Cutler, leaving Jennings wide open. Believe it or not, I could see this play working. But you are taking a huge risk. The Steelers might expect a trick play and with it being at the goal line, the coverage would be tight, leaving little room to maneuver.

I'd like to see Kuhn bust through the middle and break tackles, getting excellent blocking from the O linemen.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, if the goal line flea-flicker worked to win a SB, it would be one of the all time great play calls. If it failed. Yeah, you would be ridiculed forever. But you know, that is the difference between greatness and failure a lot of time. If Bart Starr hadn't made it into the end zone in the Ice Bowl Lombardi's legacy would definitely not be as bright as it is now. That was Lombardi defining moment with the Packer replayed a million times.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
i like this one the best! It would be brilliant if they could pull that off. It would confuse the hell out of the steelers d, they'd never in a million years expect us to pull out a goal line flea flicker. Their d would blow coverage and rush to cutler, leaving jennings wide open. Believe it or not, i could see this play working. But you are taking a huge risk. The steelers might expect a trick play and with it being at the goal line, the coverage would be tight, leaving little room to maneuver.

I'd like to see kuhn bust through the middle and break tackles, getting excellent blocking from the o linemen.
what did you just say?!?!?!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bring in 2 TEs, Raji as RB, and 2 WRs. Driver and Jennings I think. Let Rodgers call it at the line depending on how the game has been going.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Spread wr 3 to one side and one wr to other side..

TE on the 3 wr side..

Starks on left side offset

Shotgun

Starks stays into block, but then slides off to the side with the 3 WR and one TE

One Wr runs to the posts...One Wr runs inside the goal line across the entire endzone..Those 2 should bring wo defenders away from the left side of endzone

Its a screen to Starks with a WR and a TE blocking for Starks

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would run the same play Rodgers scored on vs the bears but I would float Lee out to the side of the endzone so when the Steelers come after Rodgers he can float a pass to him as he will be wide open.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers scoring on that play Sunday was huge. He proved he is fast enough to get the corner against a fast bears defense and now the steelers defense will have to pick their poison.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Amen! Raji would just trample bodies on his way to the endzone. He would be like a freakin semi plowing through their middle. Besides, I want to see his TD dance one more time before the off season!

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hand off to Starks....flea flicker back to Rodgers.........who hits Jennings wide open in the endzone.......TD!!!!!!!!

Don't think that would work. Corners would be manned up on the receivers and not looking into the backfield for one.

The other problem being you're in close quarters and it would take too long.

:chisux:

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All of these are great lol........But in all seriousness play action to Kuhn or Lee

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
The Raji stuff sounds good, but in that situation I'm only trusting someone who's sole job all day has been either catching or running the football. Imagine if you threw it to Raji and he dropped it. If we use a receiver the only 2 I would worry about dropping it would be Quarless and Jones.

And I definitely wouldn't run it with him. If we don't sustain blocks for a really long time, because he's going to take forever to get running, he's an easy tackle in the backfield.

grahamburgher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Naked boot to the right with a pass option. Woodley is too big to correct on the fly and Rodgers is too athletic to catch. If he doesn't run it in, our corners are our weakest link - someone will probably be open.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts