4th down. Goal to go.
1 yard line.
0:03 remaining in the 4th quarter.
Steelers 24 Packers 20

You are MM. What play do you run?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Rodgers play action fake to Starks, bootleg right, Kuhn gets a chip block on Woodley and pops out into the open, Rodgers throws it to him, TD.

mor4les

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FB dive Khun scares me, I dont want to see that with the steelers LBs
With the 3 backs formation, fake the handoff to Kuhn, pass to Donald Lee, TD

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
This Play...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0_ePpofRAI]YouTube - John Kuhn Touchdown 12/26/2010[/ame]

Or This Play...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ_1Wa3W0zo]YouTube - John Kuhn 1 yard touchdown run - Divisional Playoffs HD[/ame]

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hand off to Starks....flea flicker back to Rodgers.........who hits Jennings wide open in the endzone.......TD!!!!!!!!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
the fleaflicker is very creative and would make this super bowl well remembered like the giants one where the guy caught it with his helmet but i can see the steelers blitzing hard and sacking rodgers

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
How would you know. The Cowboys probably thought the same thing but we all know how that went.

GB had the benefit of the Cowboys standing on ice and couldn't get any push. I don't see it working against the Steelers either.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
the fleaflicker is very creative and would make this super bowl well remembered like the giants one where the guy caught it with his helmet but i can see the steelers blitzing hard and sacking rodgers

They'll have to put their heavies in there in a goal line stand with the LB ready to launch at the RB who may come over the top.

Keep Jennings/Driver out on the wings. Once the CBs sees Starks take the ball, they'll release from Driver/Jennings and then after the flea flicker, Jennings or Driver hopefully would be wide open in the corner of the endzone before the corners could react.

I think it would work. Just have to practice it awhile to make sure it would against a goal line D. Maybe it's too slow. Worth checking out at least.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
They'll have to put their heavies in there in a goal line stand with the LB ready to launch at the RB who may come over the top.

Keep Jennings/Driver out on the wings. Once the CBs sees Starks take the ball, they'll release from Driver/Jennings and then after the flea flicker, Jennings or Driver hopefully would be wide open in the corner of the endzone.

I think it would work. Just have to practice it awhile to make sure it would against a goal line D.

if it works we would be legendary but if it fails then we will be ridiculed all off season

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
if it works we would be legendary but if it fails then we will be ridiculed all off season

True, but would you rather be ridiculed for trying to win, or just running a plain old safe running play that has a small chance of succeeding, but at least the critics are happy. I say, play to win.

It's not like we got a power running game or an O-line that blows people off the ball (that would be so awesome). We gotta get creative and the Steelers D held the Jets on a goal line stand so they obviously are good at it. I think GB has to get creative down there. I don't see is running it in without some kind of deception.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
A variation on ThorMatthews idea.

Take out Rodgers. Put in an extra heavy from the D-line, plus Raji. Direct snap to starks who follows Kuhn and Johnson leaping over the pile!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts