It was fun while it lasted

Forderick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Embarrassing, defence is bad again.

But credit to the Niners for playing great. should go to the super bowl if they can play like that again.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
They also need to fire that O line coach. Why is bennet a WR coach? Those WR are not nearly as pyshical since he took over that job..the o line coach is just plain awful just as bad as capers..I mean when you have line men who hit a peak in green bay then go to another team and become all pros..Obviously there is something wrong with the coaching.
Refresh my memory as to who that was. I'm a 6pack in and can't recall.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Capers is just the most pathetic coach ive ever seen..I mean really you are in a NFL playoff game and you are up in the booth coaching.

Being in the booth has NOTHING to do with anything. You can see better up there.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
They also need to fire that O line coach. Why is bennet a WR coach? Those WR are not nearly as pyshical since he took over that job..the o line coach is just plain awful just as bad as capers..I mean when you have line men who hit a peak in green bay then go to another team and become all pros..Obviously there is something wrong with the coaching.

Geez. On various threads, you pretty much want to fire everyone and get better players.

Wouldn't it be simpler for you to just root for another team? That would accomplish your mission!

:)

Members online

Latest posts