Issue with Kuhn

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
He played great today, well maybe not spectacular but pretty good. He is good for a back up running back, the only problem I have with him.... When we cheer for him it sounds like we are booing whenever he ran.

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, i didn't realize people were yelling "Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhn" i actually kinda liked it after i figured out people weren't booing him

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moose for Muhsin Muhammad.

When I first heard it I never got why people were booing him. So I eventually looked it up... And found out that they werent. This is when I was getting into football (in the past I wasnt, but a few years ago I got really into it, and picked the Pack as my favorite team. And NO, it was during the 8-8 season, not the 13-3 season).

KUUUUHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
This is not an issue with me. I still fondly recall all those years in County Stadium cheering for the Brewer's great first baseman, Cecil Cooper:

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop!

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is not an issue with me. I still fondly recall all those years in County Stadium cheering for the Brewer's great first baseman, Cecil Cooper:

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop!

Hell we still did it up to last year when he was managing the Astros.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts