Is there any doubt?

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It looks to me that Mike McCarthy go this team ready to play this weekend. They won the game early and got the key guys out and gave some valuable playing time to the subs. It looks to me like the team is ready for the playoffs.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It looks to me that Mike McCarthy go this team ready to play this weekend. They won the game early and got the key guys out and gave some valuable playing time to the subs. It looks to me like the team is ready for the playoffs.

Nall, Jackson, and Robinson all played like they had something to prove. It was a pleasure to know Jackson got that many carries and performed that well. Nall had one outstanding drive, and Robinson really wants to contribute to this team.

I was impressed by how well the subs played. If I'm not mistaken, half the game was our subs versus their starters, and our subs did better than their starters.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Oh, yes. To answer your question, we're ready for the Playoffs. This win was exactly what the doctor ordered. Plus, I made some money too on it. :cool:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:

Nall, Jackson, and Robinson all played like they had something to prove. It was a pleasure to know Jackson got that many carries and performed that well. Nall had one outstanding drive, and Robinson really wants to contribute to this team.

I was impressed by how well the subs played. If I'm not mistaken, half the game was our subs versus their starters, and our subs did better than their starters.
Yeah..........lucky we didn't have to play an NFL team this week.......it was only the Lions! :wink: :lol:

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm very very very very pleased with this win. I didn't think last week was indicative of their abilities (I simply think they threw in the towel as soon as they walked in the stadium), so i'm not necessarily surprised...but still, it's always reasurring that we're ready to kick butt going into the playoffs!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought Nall was horrible. Two fumbled snaps, slow decision making, and more bad throws than good ones. But I'll cut him some slack because he's got to be rusty after all this time.

Pretty much everyone else played well, though, and this game was the perfect way to go into the postseason--assuming that Ryan Grant is okay. Those stingers can be nagging injuries, as we found out with a couple other players earlier this season.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They showed me something today. This is really a very good team. Last week was simply a blip in the schedule. It was a bad time to do it because had they won that game they'd be talking home field advantage all the way through. Here is the kicker, I think Dallas could lose it's first game. Go Packers!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we've lost 3 (whole) games, and after each loss, the team bounced back bigtime.

Today at the bears game, afterwards, Bears fans were celebrating winning 2 in a row and going out on a high note.

It was fun watching people celebrate mediocrity.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Today at the bears game, afterwards, Bears fans were celebrating winning 2 in a row and going out on a high note.

Well, in all fairness, some did the same last year.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

Well, in all fairness, some did the same last year.

our 8-8 team last year was NOTHING like this years bears. I...cant even count all the reasons.

I celebrated the growth of the team last year, for good reason. 13-3.

happy new year, KGB.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BryanAschenbrenner said:
I think Robinson could be a solid #2 receiver on many teams.

I can think of a few teams where he could push to be the #1 WR.

I loved that fade stop that Favre threw to him near the left sideline. That's a play that I wish the Packers would use more often. Robinson and Ruvell Martin are both well-suited for that play because of their height.

Favre and Robinson are really getting some chemistry now, and I'm starting to wonder if Robinson should replace James Jones as the #3 WR in the playoffs.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our backups looked a whole lot better prepared than Indy's backups.
They didn't even look like a proffessional football team after their starters went out.

Sorgi looked aweful for the Colts. He can't throw at all. Nall at least threw a touchdown pass.

I'm a little concerned about our offensive line coming into the first playoff game.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
BryanAschenbrenner said:
I think Robinson could be a solid #2 receiver on many teams.

I can think of a few teams where he could push to be the #1 WR.

I loved that fade stop that Favre threw to him near the left sideline. That's a play that I wish the Packers would use more often. Robinson and Ruvell Martin are both well-suited for that play because of their height.

Favre and Robinson are really getting some chemistry now, and I'm starting to wonder if Robinson should replace James Jones as the #3 WR in the playoffs.
I agree Greg. I thin Robinson has earned the #3 spot. He's looking MIGHTY good! He's a strong guy too!

Members online

Latest posts