Is Big Ben one game from clearing his name???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All of what situations?Why cant he live his life,go hang out with the boys,have some drinks and get some P***y?Its the money hungry ****** that created this and people like you who are too narrow minded to see this are just biased cuz hes not on your team.Dont get it twisted!!!!

considering he is engaged I hope he still doesnt think like that.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are dumb.Why the hell would he force himself when with his money and fame,there are girls lined up.Think about it dummy!!!

B/C he is one UGLY son of a *****...

And when you force yourself on women like he does, it's not just about the sex, not just about getting off, it's about dominating, unwillingly forcing them into submission, hurting them. It's a mental sickness, which is why I don't think he will ever change deep down.

He needs mental help for that.

Not a worthless 4 game suspension from playing a game...

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL thats terrible reasoning. How many famous people have been picked up for soliciting? How many have been charged with ****? Mike Tyson was convicted at the height of his career.

But seriously can we stop talking about bens off field behavior? unless news breaks that he has a warrant in the next couple hours this has nothing to do with the game.

Agreed. I'm done talking about it now. Points have been made. Steelers are a damn good football team, Packers have a tall task this evening.

Go Packers!! :happy0005:

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
If we can't make fun of Big Ben, then the terrorists won. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts