Is Big Ben one game from clearing his name???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One SB win away from a 1st ballot HOF career IMO

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OJ Simpson is one win away from...oh, he's in the Hall of Fame? Well, put his exhibit in a closet, and leave enough room for Big Ben's stuff. (remember to smile so people will know you are not mean). ;-)

Stillernation

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His name was cleared when NO CHARGES were filed against him because everybody,including the DA knew those girls were money hungry ******!3 Super Bowls before he reaches 30,not bad!!!

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
He's one off-season screw-up away from prison. :tease:

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
His name was cleared when NO CHARGES were filed against him because everybody,including the DA knew those girls were money hungry ******!3 Super Bowls before he reaches 30,not bad!!!

Really? Give me the time, date and score of that 3rd SB....NOW...if you can not provide, please stay silent(remember to smile);-)

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, he's still a worthless piece of ****.

Those of you with daughters, would you let them date him?

Didn't think so...

Anyone else did what he did, they're in jail, taking it in the *** from the biggest **** in the place.

Take offense to my comments if you want, I don't care. The guy is scum and doesn't deserve to be walking the earth at this moment.

I've said it my entire life, you **** a vulnerable woman, you deserve the death penalty.

The only ones in this world that I hear pulling the "he wasn't charged with it so he's innocent card" are Steelers fans, and it's a delusional, idiotic thought process. You're a MORON if you actually think to yourself that he didn't do anything wrong in any of his "****** assault" accusations. The guy is a predator. Always will be.

The guy says he found Jesus... Give me a ******* break. A 4 game suspension from the NFL and now you're a changed man that has found the Lord? Nobody's buying that crap outside of the Steeler fans with the blinders on.

Piece. Of. Garbage.

Damn good football player. Worthless human being.

Stillernation

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man you are bitter.Try thinking outside that cube a bit.THERE WERE NO CHARGES FILED! Close friends even said,with his money and fame,why the hell would he force himself on a girl when there are 15 outside the bathroom door that are willing!Think obout it.Oh well,its like beating a dead horse with some people.Bottom line is,ITS ALMOST GAME TIME!!!!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bottom line, ben is/was an *sshole but not a convicted ****** or even charged with it.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Packer fans, I have learned long ago, the best way to shut someone up is to ignore them. Let them post and ignore it...they'll get bored and go to bed. (Makes me wonder why these Steeler children's parents haven't imposed a bed time on them.)

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man you are bitter.Try thinking outside that cube a bit.THERE WERE NO CHARGES FILED! Close friends even said,with his money and fame,why the hell would he force himself on a girl when there are 15 outside the bathroom door that are willing!Think obout it.Oh well,its like beating a dead horse with some people.Bottom line is,ITS ALMOST GAME TIME!!!!!!

No, I'm not bitter. Not in the least. And I'm extremely open minded. But I'm also not stupid. I don't need a Milledgeville police department with a blind eye to tell me that there was a crime committed. It's not an unknown fact that Ben has been a bad dude from his days at Miami (OH). The guy is scum. He did commit a crime. OJ innocent too? He wasn't charged either...

And before anyone says it this has nothing to do with the fact that we play the Steeler's tomorrow. Ben is a phenomenal football player, I won't deny that. The Steelers are a very good football team and we have our work cut out for us. My feelings on him has nothing to do with the fact that we are playing him in the Super Bowl.

My feelings on him are the same as they would be towards any other individual who committed ****. I'd be saying the same thing about our beloved Aaron Rodgers if he did what Ben did. In a heartbeat.

Everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it. You have yours. This is mine. Don't like it? I don't give a ****.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

With his money and fame, why would a guy continually hire prostitutes (Charlie Sheen)? Answer that, and maybe I'll answer your question. Hint: It may be a mental illness. Just a suggestion. (remember to smile) ;-) Good-night Pittsburgh.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He will go down as a winner, maybe as a HoF QB, but he will never be known as a good person. At the end of the day, isn't that the most important thing?

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
I think there are many fan bases around the league that will excuse almost any on-field and off-field behavior by a player if the player is important to the team. Steeler fans will excuse Big Ben, Harrison, Ward, Polamalu; Jets fans will excuse Mark Sanchez; Eagles fans will get pissy if you don't like Vick for what he did; I'm sure there are Pats fans who will excuse bad behavior by our players. Fans of teams that are used to winning will want to continue winning, fans of teams that are winning less will want to win more - so what if the player(s) are bad apples? They are helping the team, so people will not only overlook bad things, but in some cases will insist that their improved play makes them a better person.

We see that with the attempt to remake Michael Vick's image - how he's such a better person now and stuff because he donates money and wins football games; we see that with the stories about how over the course of the season Big Ben has "become a better person" etc. What has he done, besides win games, to prove it?

This Onion article, fake though it is, makes fun of that very phenomenon.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
but michael vick served his time and is NOT a repeat offender. also he talks openly about what he did. ben on the other hand will not ever talk about what he has done or not done

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. To the general public, if he wins on the football field, all sins will be forgotten/forgiven...

And Ben is a winner. No doubt about that. He will get another ring, don't know if it will be tomorrow or not, but he WILL get it at some point. He's only 28. And with that 3rd ring, I think he will be a HOF'er. They don't care about your personal life in Canton. Just what you did on the football field, and on the field Ben is a stud.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
but michael vick served his time and is NOT a repeat offender. also he talks openly about what he did. ben on the other hand will not ever talk about what he has done or not done

True. My own opinion of Vick is that he's only "changed" because he got caught. If he hadn't, he'd probably still be doing the same thing.

I don't know that he has changed, but based on the things he did, I don't see how he could have changed who he is all that much.

I resent being told that I have to love Michael Vick and think he's great - and there has been a concerted effort to rehab him in the eyes of the public by people in the media, and even the President has gotten involved.

Then, with Big Ben, I'm supposed to believe that in less than a year, he's a whole different person. It's gonna take longer than that to convince me...

Upon relfection, maybe my coach should start a dog-fighting ring, and go to prison for a bit, then the media would love him :rotfl:

Steeler Tim

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, he's still a worthless piece of ****.

Those of you with daughters, would you let them date him?

Didn't think so...

Anyone else did what he did, they're in jail, taking it in the *** from the biggest **** in the place.

Take offense to my comments if you want, I don't care. The guy is scum and doesn't deserve to be walking the earth at this moment.

I've said it my entire life, you **** a vulnerable woman, you deserve the death penalty.

The only ones in this world that I hear pulling the "he wasn't charged with it so he's innocent card" are Steelers fans, and it's a delusional, idiotic thought process. You're a MORON if you actually think to yourself that he didn't do anything wrong in any of his "****** assault" accusations. The guy is a predator. Always will be.

The guy says he found Jesus... Give me a ******* break. A 4 game suspension from the NFL and now you're a changed man that has found the Lord? Nobody's buying that crap outside of the Steeler fans with the blinders on.

Piece. Of. Garbage.

Damn good football player. Worthless human being.

Damn!! You were there? Why didn't you say so. What happened. Please tell us.

Were you in Nevada or Georgia or both. You seem to know so much about this. How did he get the girl in Nevada to email friends that she was going out to dinner with Ben the next night and how she wants to have his baby the SAME NIGHT HE ASSAULTED HER? He must have serious persuasion powers.[/sarcasm]

I'd go into more detail but your just as happy as a pig in **** with your ignorance.

:happy0005:

MinisterofDafence

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Real Ben R-Burger... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq3Yq9FjJSQ]YouTube - Super Bowl XLV Interview Ben Roethlisberger[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts