Is Aaron Rodgers the packers best ever draft pick?

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now, it's Bart hands down based on playoff performance more than anything else. But it wouldn't bother me if, by the end of his career, Rogers out performs Bart.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
He's dating Olivia Munn. The man is a god.

(Not "the" god mind you, possibly a demi-god...from a lesser known pantheon. But still)...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bart Starr is the best draft selection and Rodgers would be number two but Favre is the second best use of a draft pick...small difference but important. Not sure why you wouldn't include trades that used draft picks since that's basically just drafting players from other teams.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When Rodgers wins another SB or two, he'll go down as one of the greatest QBs of all time.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I might also slip the Golden Boy into the #2 spot behind Starr. It was a great use of Lewellen/Vainisi's bonus pick.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score

(Not "the" god mind you, possibly a demi-god...from a lesser known pantheon. But still)...

Or maybe she's just a beard. Some of those tweets and pics from Kevin Lanflisi are pretty damning. Of course maybe it was a Mr. Burns/Waylon Smithers type thing.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bart Starr doesn't qualify as a good pick. He was a no-brainer and Vainisi was lucky he dropped to the Packers.

I see she is still wearing the ring I got her.

It always shocks me when a good Amish girl leaves the farm like Olivia. Oh well. Have at her Aaron.

D

Dan115

Bart Starr doesn't qualify as a good pick. He was a no-brainer and Vainisi was lucky he dropped to the Packers.

I see she is still wearing the ring I got her.

It always shocks me when a good Amish girl leaves the farm like Olivia. Oh well. Have at her Aaron.
I hope you are being sarcastic. STARR WAS LUCKY to get drafted. He did 0 his last two years at bama.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope you are being sarcastic. STARR WAS LUCKY to get drafted. He did 0 his last two years at bama.
Hey! It turns out sarcasm is my disease so don't hold it against me or I will have the ACLU swoop down on you so quick your head will be spinning. Yes, I was being sarcastic -mimicing those who refuse to give TT any credit for drafting Rodgers.

D

Dan115

Hey! It turns out sarcasm is my disease so don't hold it against me or I will have the ACLU swoop down on you so quick your head will be spinning. Yes, I was being sarcastic -mimicing those who refuse to give TT any credit for drafting Rodgers.
LOL, why should I hold it against you? I use it 90% of the time myself.

Members online

Latest posts