Iowa Hawkeyes

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big Hawkeye fan here. I'll just sit here and wait for the hate messages. Haha! Let me say first that I was born in Wisconsin and have a soft spot for the Badgers. Hope that will soften the blows! Haha.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Little late but.. GO HAWKS

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Top four Big 10 teams for next year:
1 Michigan
2 Wisconsin
3 Iowa
4 Ohio St.

Thats as low as I would put my hawkeyes but they'll go somewhere around 10-2 or 11-1. They have a weak schedule (almost same as Wisconsin last year).

OP
OP
N

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought I'd come here and give some props to the Badgers for the win against Iowa last week. It was a great game. Tough loss, but still a great game. Congrats on a great Badgers team this year.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Illinois is ranked for the first time since 2001! The only team we've lost to is Mizzou (undefeated) and we have beaten two ranked teams so far.

OP
OP
N

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moving on up! 56th in the Nation!

Wish Christensen would through in the first half like he does in the second half. We are seriously a horrible first half team, but always come out and make a game of it in the second half. Unbelievably frustrating! Ha! At least we've been pulling off the wins.

OP
OP
N

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Hawks are just warming up for their national title run in 2010 oh yes it will happen or my name isn't Kirk Ferentz

I hope that's true. I'd hate to think 2002 was our one chance.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Iowa Hawkeyes 6-5 and with a win over Western Michigan the Hawks will be 7-5. I went to the Indiana Game (They lost 38-20 :( ) and the Minnesota game (They won 21-16 :) ) and I might get tickets to the Western Michigan.

OP
OP
N

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just met former Hawkeye football coach Hayden Fry at a signing in Iowa City. Got a card autographed and a picture autographed as well. There was a huge line. He was scheduled to be there from 6 to 8, but we didn't get to the front until about 9:30. He made sure everyone who showed up got an autograph or got to talk to him. Hell of a guy. The man is royalty around here.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just met former Hawkeye football coach Hayden Fry at a signing in Iowa City. Got a card autographed and a picture autographed as well. There was a huge line. He was scheduled to be there from 6 to 8, but we didn't get to the front until about 9:30. He made sure everyone who showed up got an autograph or got to talk to him. Hell of a guy. The man is royalty around here.

Best Damn coach Iowa ever had

Latest posts