Interesting message on Rodgers' Twitter...

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice to see him take some initiative. He's going to do some special things this year.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That dude pumps me up. Maybe I will PCS before the start of the season and go back to Fort Sam. It would be nice to watch the Pack beat Dallas while I am in Texas.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP!!!

I think im gonna get some good tickets this year and make an A-Rod for MVP! sign

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If there aren't any meltdowns midseason like last year, Rodgers should definitely get MVP consideration. With guys like Brees, Manning, Favre still in the picture, it's going to be tough but not impossible.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah but Rodgers has as good a shot as any at winning it. If the offense stays healthy and the Packers get further than a first round loss into the playoffs I think he will be in serious contention for it. On the other hand, if Woodson has a season like he did last year, I think he may be in the running as well. I still don't know why he wasn't in the final mix for it. He was a monster for us last year.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, Aaron Rodgers is a name that's gonna be rolling off a lot of tongues in this season and more to come.

Members online

Latest posts