Interactive Mock Draft - Packers are On the Clock

DFlo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't know if you may remember from last year or not when we ran the Interactive Mock Draft where the team forums of each team got to vote on which player their team should take.

Well we are doing it again this year, and the Packers are on the clock. For most of these votes, it's been pretty cut and dry but this pick is going to be interesting. Lots of potential options here, I'm curios to see how you guys vote.

You can cast your vote for who you want your team to pick here:

Interactive Mock Draft

And if you explain why with a brief short description, I will pick the best one and publish it along with the pick in the results section!

OP
OP
D

DFlo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So far it's tied between Konz, Mercilus, and Janoris Jenkins.

Surprised Dontari Poe hasn't gotten more votes

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Konz would be a great addition to the Offense but we need defense. I'm torn between Poe & McClilin. I'll go w/Poe. I believe Poe could be another JPP.

OP
OP
D

DFlo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright guys the pick is in, your results are updated. You can see who your team selected here:

Interactive Mock Draft Results

Feel free to bookmark that page and continue voting daily. We will do one team every day until the draft

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know why I have this feeling, but if Cox lasts to #14 TT might trade up to get him. Cox is one of the best 5 players in the draft. He'd be an absolute steal at #14 or later.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I don't know why I have this feeling, but if Cox lasts to #14 TT might trade up to get him. Cox is one of the best 5 players in the draft. He'd be an absolute steal at #14 or later.

I heard on WIP last week that the Eagles "have their man" and are considering trading up for Cox.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I haven't heard much about Cox from ESPN. I'll stick w/Poe or McClellin

Not sure if that was a joke or not, but Cox is the best Defensive Lineman in this draft class by a longshot. Poe is overrated. The only reason he's getting hype is because of his Warrior Workout at the combine. But he's a very average talent.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure if that was a joke or not, but Cox is the best Defensive Lineman in this draft class by a longshot. Poe is overrated. The only reason he's getting hype is because of his Warrior Workout at the combine. But he's a very average talent.
I was being serious but if Cox is the #1 by far then I'd love to see him as a Packer

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can't believe too much you hear when it comes to being 1-2 wks away from the draft. I don't see the Eagles taking Tannehill

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I've also heard rumors the Eagles are trading up to draft Tannehill.

Not sure about that. The consensus is they are looking at a defensive tackle (Cox or Brockers). They'd probably be better suited trying to get Luke Kuechly, but the Eagles haven't taken a Linebacker in the first round in probably 40 years.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure about that. The consensus is they are looking at a defensive tackle (Cox or Brockers). They'd probably be better suited trying to get Luke Kuechly, but the Eagles haven't taken a Linebacker in the first round in probably 40 years.

I don't believe it either, I'm just pointing out that the rumors regarding the Eagles are insane. As of right now, the Eagles are drafting Tannehill, Kuechly, Cox, Brockers and Poe. I wouldn't be surprised if they went offensive line in the first round.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts