Injuries

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Startrib. is reporting that Moe Williams is likely out for the season with a knee injury. Great blocking back and short yardage guy.

Also Tice is letting Burleson miss some practice, as he is banged up and " not himself".

I wonder if we'll have anyone left at the end of the year.

I would have put this in NFL news but we are playing you guys next....

That is, if we have anyone left.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JD4shizzle said:
I see your Williams and Burleson, and raise you a Davenport and Walker!:p

Don't forget Green, Martin, Flanagan, Murphy, Fisher, etc...

minny fan, this post only appears that you're looking for excuses before the game even is played. Before you try to use a couple of injuries as an excuse, first look at the long list of GB injuries.

I'm not looking to use injuries as an excuse for GB's record. The Packers have been directly at fault for every loss this year as GB could have won any of those games. We lost those games due to poor execution and not stepping up when it mattered most -- not because of injuries.

Screw the excuses! It's time to get the job done!
GO PACK GO!!!!

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking for excuses? No, just posting the latest season ending injury for us. I think we've got a decent chance of whooping *** this Monday.

Or I can see us getting blown out of the water, too.

I wasn't trying to get in a pissing match of which team is hurt more.

17-9 Vikes........and Packerchick said she'll flash me if the Vikes win!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think vikefan was using them as an excuse, he's not like that. He's a great Vikes fan to have on the board. Always plays by the rules, keeps the smack in the smack area, posts factual info in the rest of the areas.

And Vike, how did you work that sweet deal with PC? :p

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
I don't think vikefan was using them as an excuse, he's not like that. He's a great Vikes fan to have on the board. Always plays by the rules, keeps the smack in the smack area, posts factual info in the rest of the areas.

And Vike, how did you work that sweet deal with PC? :p
Thanks, Ryan!

We made a deal. Vikes win, she flashes me.

Packers win, I take her on a boat ride on Lake Minnetonka.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad Tice didn't endure a season ending injury! He's our best chance of winning. He's lucky his pencil didn't javelin his skull on that take down last week.

Members online

Latest posts