Injuries Hampering Packers

OP
OP
Bagadeez04

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's a good link right there. Packers led the league in injuries in 2010 and 2012, were 16th in 2011. On the other hand, teams like San Fran and New Orleans were hardly touched by injuries the last two years. That can not be completely random.

We are doing something wrong in some capacity with the way we are either drafting players, training or maybe both. If you lead the league in injuries year after year, it wouldn't be crazy to get proactive and look to make some changes.

We need to be able to look critically at ourselves (constructively) in order to get better.

texaspackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's a good link right there. Packers led the league in injuries in 2010 and 2012, were 16th in 2011. On the other hand, teams like San Fran and New Orleans were hardly touched by injuries the last two years. That can not be completely random.

We are doing something wrong in some capacity with the way we are either drafting players, training or maybe both. If you lead the league in injuries year after year, it wouldn't be crazy to get proactive and look to make some changes.

We need to be able to look critically at ourselves (constructively) in order to get better.

I clicked agree, but I still think there is a large element of LUCK involved, and that the three year period is too small a sample to draw a conclusion ...... but they should take that critical look anyway.

OP
OP
Bagadeez04

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I clicked agree, but I still think there is a large element of LUCK involved, and that the three year period is too small a sample to draw a conclusion ...... but they should take that critical look anyway.
In the modern nfl three years is an eternity...success can come and go so fast. Injuries are seriously damaging the developement of this roster.

Members online

Latest posts