Ingle Martin is a funny guy

skylerjheav

Cheesehead
Reaction score
(Describe the job of the third quarterback on an NFL team.)
Well, on our team, the third quarterback is probably the most important position out there. Obviously Brett Favre does OK sometimes, and Aaron, he's a first-round pick. But myself coming in here, I really feel like I have to get the guys going. My way of writing down the plays on the clipboard really motivates the rest of the team to really try to go out there and win the game. Obviously I have to do a little better job, we're 1-4 right now, so hopefully these next couple games I can start writing down a little better, maybe a little clearer.

A real knee slapper.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He did punt in college and high school i think..I heard him do an interview on 1250 am sports radio in Milwaukee when he was drafted...I can't recall the whole conversation but I remember thinking holy crap this guy is funny

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was decent as a punter in college..

Maybe Ryan can fake an injury in a game and then we put in Ingle Martin to punt and he fakes it instead and throws one for a big gain :D

Isn't that a great idea?

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
skylerjheav said:
(Describe the job of the third quarterback on an NFL team.)
Well, on our team, the third quarterback is probably the most important position out there. Obviously Brett Favre does OK sometimes, and Aaron, he's a first-round pick. But myself coming in here, I really feel like I have to get the guys going. My way of writing down the plays on the clipboard really motivates the rest of the team to really try to go out there and win the game. Obviously I have to do a little better job, we're 1-4 right now, so hopefully these next couple games I can start writing down a little better, maybe a little clearer.

A real knee slapper.

That is one of the funniest things I have read in a while. "writing a little clearer"! That is f-in hilarious.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
........ and then we put in Ingle Martin to punt and he fakes it instead and throws one for a big gain :D

Isn't that a great idea?

Sounds like Longwell, remember him ? :lol:

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i saw a draft montage of Martin's play on youtube which showed him punting out of the shotgun formation when the defense was on the field with no return man!

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gakk i went to look for it just now on youtube but it wasnt there. i may have seen it on a website somewhere, i'll try track it down.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I checked out the video from Packers.com site on Ingle. It's about 5 minutes long and I wondered if the coaches are going to have something to say. He was hilarious and very dry humor sarcastic, but the coaches may reel him in about some of his comments, unless they too have a decent sence of humor.

ChrisC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i saw a draft montage of Martin's play on youtube which showed him punting out of the shotgun formation when the defense was on the field with no return man!

LOL :) The way our season is panning out, it could well come to this!!

Good to see Martin has a well-developed sense of humor :thumbsup:

Chris

Members online

Latest posts