Individual Game DVD's

Jimbo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Any idea of a site that sells individual Packers games on DVD?

Went to my first ever Packer game at the Metlife (Awful game I know!) & would like the DVD as a keepsake.

cheers,

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry Jimbo, I don't think that you're going to get many replies because I don't think that anybody sells individual games on disc.

Your best bet is to find somebody that recorded the game and swap a few beers for a DVD copy. I recorded all of the 2011 season games but usually only burn the good games onto discs - such as the Dallas comeback this season and the Bears clincher. I did not keep the Giants game.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, my buddy Brandon lives in WV and went to his first Packers game in Carolina 2011 and wanted a DVD of that game as a keepsake (it would be tough for me to see Collins get injured over and over imo... but to each their own.) A few replies on the football card forums involved these websites:

Mods, I apologize if any of these sites violate any kind of copyright laws. I have never used these sites, and am unfamiliar with how they work. I would imagine it is all kosher though. Again, these sites were recommended by other football fans on another forum.

Best of luck!

--Rob.

Last edited by a moderator:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I dont think the links (I removed) are NFL approved, that is why I deleted them.

Send the guy a message with the links

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Search online. People sell and trade DVDs frequently. I know a member on here who has most of the past 20 yrs on DVD

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts