1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Individual Game DVD's

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Jimbo, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Jimbo

Jimbo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Hey guys,

Any idea of a site that sells individual Packers games on DVD?

Went to my first ever Packer game at the Metlife (Awful game I know!) & would like the DVD as a keepsake.

cheers,
  2. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,104 / 50 / -2
    Packer Fan Since:
    Sorry Jimbo, I don't think that you're going to get many replies because I don't think that anybody sells individual games on disc.

Your best bet is to find somebody that recorded the game and swap a few beers for a DVD copy. I recorded all of the 2011 season games but usually only burn the good games onto discs - such as the Dallas comeback this season and the Bears clincher. I did not keep the Giants game.
  3. Chicocheese

Chicocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +203 / 12 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    Actually, my buddy Brandon lives in WV and went to his first Packers game in Carolina 2011 and wanted a DVD of that game as a keepsake (it would be tough for me to see Collins get injured over and over imo... but to each their own.) A few replies on the football card forums involved these websites:

Mods, I apologize if any of these sites violate any kind of copyright laws. I have never used these sites, and am unfamiliar with how they work. I would imagine it is all kosher though. Again, these sites were recommended by other football fans on another forum.

Best of luck!

--Rob.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
  4. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,622 / 77 / -14
    Packer Fan Since:
    I dont think the links (I removed) are NFL approved, that is why I deleted them.

Send the guy a message with the links
  5. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3,618 / 92 / -35
    Search online. People sell and trade DVDs frequently. I know a member on here who has most of the past 20 yrs on DVD