In with the old .... out with the old...

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Get over it!" , when confronted with an unpleasant experience, was one of the best lessons I ever learned from someone else. Bus Cook said last week that Brett was in FABULOUS shape. Now, I know Bus could be just shooting the breeze on a commission hunt. But why not at least take it under consideration? He's better than what they hsve now for backup QB. .....A public reconciliation, with Favre taking his last career snaps as a Packer === LAMBEAU STADIUM WOULD BE AIRBORNE!

The other old: Capers. Look at what Reid has done in KC. Capers= same ole' ""near the bottom of the league defense." It's time for a change.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as he's willing to sit on the pine behind Rodgers and Wallace and keep his mouth shut.

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
While I would be willing to have conjugal relations with our former QB, I don't believe that I said that, nor do I feel that way about him. 5 years ago, I would have entertained the discussion, now, now so much. I just feel badly that he never got his locker.

OP
OP
DOCTORAPK

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Forgive and forget. A grudge is one of the heaviest weights you can ever carry. Peace.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Where in the sam-of-hell is "Lambeau Stadium", Mr. Troll?

...and Bus has expressed a willingness to "know", Brett??

Yeah... the trolls and smurfs have new life...

OP
OP
DOCTORAPK

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett .... moi? Sorry, no. Andy from Kenosha here. That picture is of Saint George's on 7th Avenue in K town ( since renamed St Elizabeth after its consolidation with St Casimir' s.) ...

Okay Lambeau FIELD. Better?

And I STILL feel it would be great for the Packer nation.

Healing is better than fighting. Any day. Any time. But hey, you might be one of those who have a Confederate battle flag around. Who know? But still...
....you just have to get over it. War's over.

The War with Brett really IS over.

Age dropped the big one on Brett....

And his youth just ain't coming back.

But just one more spiral over the middle would be sooo nice to see

You know, even Vince left Green Bay to coach Washington.

Some people almost wanted to CRUCIFY him. But he really DID LEAVE GREEN BAY FOR WASHINGTON.

..... but they got over it.

Maybe you should too.

Forgive and forget.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Brett .... moi? Sorry, no. Andy from Kenosha here. That picture is of Saint George's on 7th Avenue in K town ( since renamed St Elizabeth after its consolidation with St Casimir' s.) ...

Healing is better than fighting. Any day. Any time. But hey, you might be one of those who have a Confederate battle flag around. Who know? But still...

Some people almost wanted to CRUCIFY him. But he really DID LEAVE GREEN BAY FOR WASHINGTON.

Maybe you should too.

Forgive and forget.

Nice try # 4 , but you can't disguise the scramble, it's to familiar . How's the farm doing ? :cool:

OP
OP
DOCTORAPK

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett a scrambler? Godz....are you even a Packer fan? Did you ever even see him play a game before you came up with this dribble? lololol
.....let me help you out. ....Brett would run..
.FOR HIS LIFE.....when he had to. Normally, Brett never met a pass he wouldn't throw@!!! He would throw ANY pass, nuts or not.

......okay...it's your turn to try for a goofy attempt at a witty reply......

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
zzzzzzzzzzzzz I guess since his forum closed down we are going to be seeing more of these type posts....:confused:

OP
OP
DOCTORAPK

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey hold on ....IN MY OPINION, NO ONE SANE Is WAITING FOR FAVRE TO COME BACK, INCLUDING ME....but if it did happen , it MIGHT be interesting. ACTUALLY, the "out with the old" part of the post interests me more. Capers, one year of big success with weird stunting and blitzes.....and now a defense which can't be depended on. Time has passed this guy by. Pete Carroll, Andy Reid, etc, among others, came came in and turned their teams into monsters. Capers? So what's new? Just what would be wrong with fresh blood?

12theTruth

Favre would get annialiated as he is too old and too broken now to compete at his once warrior like ability.

Man am I SICCCKKKK of those who even get mild entertained by the possibility. PLEEAASE let it be with Favre and a return to playing NFL football.

I could see Favre as a ref or coach in the lingerie league though :laugh:

OP
OP
DOCTORAPK

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, okay....I had mentioned Favre only half seriously. Age has beaten him. But it still would be nice to me to see him take his last NFL snap as a Packer. ENOUGH SAID FOR ME.
.......But Capers' defensive scheme is another matter. 3 years ago, the 49ers were a joke.
Then.....
Singletary out, Harbaugh in.
.....and no one's laughing anymore.

After the last 2 Packer-49er games....one can see the joke just might be up in the defensive coaches' box.

OP
OP
DOCTORAPK

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre would get annialiated as he is too old and too broken now to compete at his once warrior like ability.

Man am I SICCCKKKK of those who even get mild entertained by the possibility. PLEEAASE let it be with Favre and a return to playing NFL football.

I could see Favre as a ref or coach in the lingerie league though :laugh:
The lingerie league IS a good Idea. They WOULD BE NICE TO WATCH. WJO CARES ABOUT THE GAME?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Brett a scrambler? Godz....are you even a Packer fan? Did you ever even see him play a game before you came up with this dribble? lololol
.....let me help you out. ....Brett would run..
.FOR HIS LIFE.....when he had to. Normally, Brett never met a pass he wouldn't throw@!!! He would throw ANY pass, nuts or not.

......okay...it's your turn to try for a goofy attempt at a witty reply......

I`ve given a lot of thought to this one, so here goes

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Hey, DOCTORAPK......have you been writing yourself prescriptions for some type of narcotics? Sounds to me like you are higher than an urban youth at a snoop dog concert.

Things Favre is good at now:

1. Mowing grass (possible new grounds keeper for packers...maybe)
2. Drinking beer (hell yes)
3. Fishing
4. Hunting
5. Blue jeans commercials
6. Sitting on the couch on Sundays
7. Dreaming of coming back
8. Texting d*ck pics
9. getting grey hair
10. pissing off packer fans

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Maybe you should too.

Forgive and forget.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Reid took... A team with 6 probowl defenders and a top 5 RB, then gave them the one thing they were missing: a QB. Yeah no, the situation is completely different. Whether or not Capers should be fired is a different discussion.

In with the... Screw it, just out with the troll.

OP
OP
DOCTORAPK

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Troll? ???? I think this may have been my first post on the forum for a year. I got sick two years ago and didn't do anything much on the computer for 20 months.. Mentioning Favre is a Troll-defining act? Nutty.

As for kc and sf...one guy came in and changed everything. As I stated, capers probably isn't the guy. And keeping the same guy around, and his philosophies.....and expecting different results....doesn't make sense.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Troll? ???? I think this may have been my first post on the forum for a year. I got sick two years ago and didn't do anything much on the computer for 20 months.. Mentioning Favre is a Troll-defining act? Nutty.

As for kc and sf...one guy came in and changed everything. As I stated, capers probably isn't the guy. And keeping the same guy around, and his philosophies.....and expecting different results....doesn't make sense.
About as much as mentioning TO. I hear Jerry Rice is in great shape too, but I don't want to sign him either.

I disagree that the "one guy" that "changed everything" is a coach, especially when he brought in players. When you have guys who play above the X's and O's, the X's and O's lose some relevance. We have such players here, which is why Capers is in the hot seat. We have a Fire Capers thread, use it. Not using the proper threads is a Troll-defining act.

Latest posts