1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I'm starting to wonder

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by yooperfan, Mar 12, 2005.

1. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm starting to wonder if we are going to sign anybody besides Chatman and Truluk. Everyday I have to endure the news of who the Lions, bears and Vikettes have signed let alone everyone outside our division.. I sit back and say maybe tomorrow, but it seems like tomorrow never comes. Is anyone awake over at Lambeau or are they going to sleep right up to the draft.
    I wonder!
  2. Canadian packer

Canadian packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No cap space unlike the Vikings 31 million....Hopefully by releasing sharper we created some money for some O linemen.
  3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    We are now 7 million under the cap.
  4. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    With our cap condition I wouldn't waste too much time watching for the Pack to sign very quickly it could get very frustrating. :wink:
    I look for them to sign a couple of solid players at a reasonable price. Hopefully some who are hitters. They need to be very careful financially because they need to sign their draft choices also. All in all I like the way TT is going about things so far. The good news, as I see it, is regardless happens what I can't see the defense any worse than last year. :-?