Im starting to hate the Giants

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Giants. I hope and pray we blast these guys off the map on sunday night. I hate their fans and everything about this team. I can see now why Viking fans dislike them so much. Anyone else feel this way. I hope the Pats win because if we lose I dont want to see the Giants win the SB. The Pats would demolish them I hope.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't feel that way at all. This stuff about the Giants being a dirty team has been blown out of proportion. I have nothing against the Giants. Their fans seem mostly okay to me.

Mac(NYG)

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every team has ***hole fans. Being a Giants fan myself, I hate them almost as much as you, just because they give the rest of us a bad name.

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't feel that way, I don't hate the team or the fans.

Giants fans are fine.

I do hope we inflict great punishment and demolish them on Sunday, though.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People hate some people because they do not know them, and they will never know them because they hate them.

I have yet to meet a Giant Fan that I hated. But then again that is because I do not hate them.

IMHO The Giant fans that I have met have all been nice people, who are as passionate about the Giants as I am about the Raiders and Packers.

R.P.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean to say I hate them in the football sense. NOT personally.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean to say I hate them in the football sense. NOT personally.

LOL

You do not need to explain yourself. You are a good poster and are not a hater.

You are just like Bo Jackson, Obi1.

I will never forget watching (The dearly departed sports broadcasting legend on KTLA in Los Angeles Stu Nahan.) when he showed an interview with Bo Jackson.

(Now I am paraphrasing because it was a long time ago.)

Bo Jackson: "If my own Mother strapped on a helmet, shoulder pads and a uniform that was not the same color as my uniform, I would run over her...... And I love my Mother."

Bo never hated the person. He hated the colors.

Brian Bosworth knows all about Bo running over people.

Packers_Finland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Giants fans have been friendly in these forums, and I have no hate against them. They're also one of my top-5 favorite teams. Whoever wins on Sunday, the winner of the NFC Title game will be my favorite.

jbroad70

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i live in new jersey so i am surrounded by giants fans. actually, they aren't that bad. they generally hate the cowboys and eagles and don't really mind the packers. most of them are just glad that they beat the crap out of dallas last week. it also sounds like both teams have a lot of respect for each other and know that it's probably gonna be a dogfight this sunday. i really hope we kick their butts though! haha!!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Packers_Finland said:
I think Giants fans have been friendly in these forums, and I have no hate against them. They're also one of my top-5 favorite teams. Whoever wins on Sunday, the winner of the NFC Title game will be my favorite.

must say didnt seem to get the troll giant fans like seattle had

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally, I have some really good friends in Jersey who are Giants fans. I've never had problems with them... then again, I'm used to being surrounded by Raiders fans... so...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually thought the Dallas fans who came here were more classy and objective than the Giants fans this week.

Oh well. One more day of that nonsense

Then bring on the Patriots fans! That should be much better...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually thought the Dallas fans who came here were more classy and objective than the Giants fans this week.

Oh well. One more day of that nonsense

Then bring on the Patriots fans! That should be much better...
Yeah......RIGHT!!!LOLOL!!! :lol:

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I lived in New York City and have been to a few games at Giants Stadium, including Packers games. Their fans are good in my opinion.

The only thing I dislike about the Giants is that their stadium is completely isolated in a swamp in New Jersey. In terms of neighborhood atmosphere it is probably as far from Lambeau as you can get.

Of course having something like Lambeau in NYC would probably be impossible but Giants Stadium is really inconvenient and isolated. There isn't any decent public transportation for the stadium either so it is a weird fit with NYC.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am sitting here, looking at a "Giants vs. Packers, Yankee Stadium, Oct. 22, 1967" game program that i got at a flea market about 15 years ago. It is in MINT condition, and even had the ticket stub inside! I think i paid $5 for it! There is a hand written note in it that says "They played a great second quarter (the Giants)-forget the rest-the crowd went wild when they dumped Starr for a 23 yard loss."
Oh....and the final score?
Packers 48
Giants 21
That was during the SB 2 season!

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i like strayhan as far as fans go i dont know any giants fans and no matter what team the fans will be rooting for theirs its a given just dont liek how some want players to hurt and mame thats what i dont like

Manning_Dynasty10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why would you hate the Giants? Because a couple of your players said they may have put late hits on them? C'mon, we barely even play each other, and maybe there were a couple of late hits, but it happens. Besides, the Giants are entering their 19th game of the season and this is the first time ANYONE has ever said anything about it? In fact, can you EVER remember someone calling the Giants players dirty?

Let's be realistic here, if we were dirty you'd be hearing it from the Eagles, Redskins, or the Cowboys, who we've played 2, 2, and 3 times respectively.

As a Giants fan, I have nothing but respect for the Packers, their fans, and players. I don't route for anyone but the Giants, but if I had to pick another NFC team that I liked it would be the Packers, because of the history, tradition, class, and I only respect cold weather teams in the North that play outdoors.

Anyway, good luck for the game, despite your apparent hatred for all Giants fans and players because of some comments. I'm sure it will be a great game, and whoever plays the best will win : )

And please think about what you are going to say before bashing a franchise and their entire fan base, most of us aren't that bad...

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Manning_Dynasty10 said:
Why would you hate the Giants? Because a couple of your players said they may have put late hits on them? C'mon, we barely even play each other, and maybe there were a couple of late hits, but it happens. Besides, the Giants are entering their 19th game of the season and this is the first time ANYONE has ever said anything about it? In fact, can you EVER remember someone calling the Giants players dirty?

Let's be realistic here, if we were dirty you'd be hearing it from the Eagles, Redskins, or the Cowboys, who we've played 2, 2, and 3 times respectively.

As a Giants fan, I have nothing but respect for the Packers, their fans, and players. I don't route for anyone but the Giants, but if I had to pick another NFC team that I liked it would be the Packers, because of the history, tradition, class, and I only respect cold weather teams in the North that play outdoors.

Anyway, good luck for the game, despite your apparent hatred for all Giants fans and players because of some comments. I'm sure it will be a great game, and whoever plays the best will win : )

And please think about what you are going to say before bashing a franchise and their entire fan base, most of us aren't that bad...

I think most of us here don't hate them. Reading through all the post I don't see any real hatred towards you guys. We don't see you guys enough to think of you as a regular rival. You guys are a lot like us in that you don't have many players who think they are superstars. Sure there are some on both teams that the media have built up to be their stars but the players don't seem to act that way. Look at the Cowboys; it appears like every one of them think of themselves as superstars and their fans treat them the same. I loved it when the Giants brought them back to earth. If you guys didn't then I know we would have the next week.

No hate here for the fans of the Giants. At least not from me.

Members online

Latest posts