Im just saying

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
If we took the best parts of Frank Walker, Chris Cook, and Asher Allen and combined them into one super-corner, that super-corner would still be about half as good as Darrelle Revis.

I wouldn't get too full of ourselves because Jennings burned one of Minnesota's crappy corners. It's a whole different ballgame this week.

OP
OP
PackerFanLV

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not too full my friend, i know revis is one of the best cover coners in the league. what im saying is if A-Rod has time to throw i wouldnt shy away from revis if hes holding gregg. I see gregg break down alot of corners especially physical bump and run corners. I think gregg and steve smith on the panthers are so underated.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yep, Revis is a whole other beast compared to the 2nd class citizen Jennings was up against Sunday. We are gonna miss Finley bad for this game. Would have caused some issues for the jets D. Now, not so much. I realize quarless has potential, but when you trip over your own feet on a big play, your a wildcard.

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lot's of negative Nancys around here lately. I know we are badly injured and struggling at a lot of positions. I know Aaron Rodgers hasn't looked as lights out as years past, but honestly, if #12 is on the field, I feel we have a shot at any team in the league...

Gotta stay optimistic boys. For the record, I'm with mister LV, Jennings has been pulling some sick moves the last few weeks and Revis/Cromartie are going to have their hands full with him...

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Lot's of negative Nancys around here lately. I know we are badly injured and struggling at a lot of positions. I know Aaron Rodgers hasn't looked as lights out as years past, but honestly, if #12 is on the field, I feel we have a shot at any team in the league...

Gotta stay optimistic boys. For the record, I'm with mister LV, Jennings has been pulling some sick moves the last few weeks and Revis/Cromartie are going to have their hands full with him...

couldnt agree with you more.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg Jennings is no Joke

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_io8KhzGdZg]YouTube - Greg Jennings TD Catch vs Vikings 2010[/ame]

that's a tough guy to cover

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
revis can be a hand full comrotie too but comrtie like woodson will get the flag a lot for holding and if a-rod can get the ball down field there are time you can burn him they should run the ball more this week they dont stop the run so well.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K57poVtGtsA"]YouTube - jennings shake 2.wmv[/ame]

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings and rodgers need to speed an hour after practice to get down the timing. How many points have we left off the board bc of them not connecting?

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Tried watching it, but there was an ad. I ******* hate that ****! There's enough ******* ads everywhere else, isnt there? ****! Thats so annoying....

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings is very underrated, im glad we've been getting the ball in his hands more the past couple games.. That move in the video makes me shake my head, I realize its Asher Allen, not Revis or an elite corner, but that move was still sick!

Members online

Latest posts