I'm going to the game!!!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
cheesey said:
longtimefan said:
good luck alan and be warm..

Just heard on Wed my brother got SUPER BOWL tickets..Not sure how he got them but it "seemed" like he was in a drawing of some sort, maybe packer season ticket holders??

anyways, he sold them for I think face value
He SOLD THEM!?!?
Without talking to you FIRST??? If that was MY brother, he'd be out of my will! (Not that i have anything to will to anyone.........except Packer stuff!)
What was face value on them?

Well I had a chance to get any game he had this year ( he has season tickets) but turned them all down cuz of $$...

He got the letter when friends just happen to be over visiting..He opened up the letter and said he couldnt afford them, they wrote out a check right then and there..

I think it was $1400.00 for both??

I dont think he would sell them for anything other then face value

you put a map to your house in your avatar?
i actually got a speeding ticket on 94 southbound right b/f the college ave exit this summer. i was on my way to great lakes dragway. there is a big time speed trap right there.

ummm nope..I put OAK CREEK..it puts a general location of Oak Creek

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
If you want to know where she got the ticket I will tell you.

I had a ticket but can not go.

I gave it to her.

She traded me 35 peices of your autographed memorabilia for one ticket..

Nice stuff..... Great deal.

R.P.
35 pieces!?!?!

No WONDER i didn't notice.................that means i only have 2315 pieces left! :wink: :lol:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I've never been busted speeding.
I also haven't met a cop with a sense of humor.
I know i told the story awhile back, where my wife was hungry for some donuts. We pulled into one of those 24 hour gas station/convienience stores, and there were 2 cop cars in the parking lot. When we went inside, there were to 2 cops, right by the donut display! I kid you not! So, you guys know me, i say at the top of my lungs "See honey? I TOLD you if you wanted donuts, all we had to do was look for where the police cars were!"
They were NOT amused.............my wife walked away from me, pretending not to know me! But i thought it was funny as heck! :lol:
LOL that took some, uhh, guts, to say that. :shock: :lol:
I couldn't HELP myself! It was TOO good to pass up!!! But let me tell you.........those cops gave me the "evil eye" the whole time we were in the store. I think had they not been "guarding" the donuts, they may have come after me! :lol:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's me with my coveted "Golden Ticket!"!!!

Oh....i just noticed i had my friend Bryan's name on the file........i don't know how to change it. Anyways.......my name is ALAN! :D

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool! And nice sweater too! I just ordered my "2007 NFC North Division Champs" hat today. I hope I get it by Saturday.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Cdnfavrefan said:
Cheesey are you growin in the palyoff beard? May we all live through your golden ticket
Nah.....LOL! I've had the "mutton chops" for almost a couple months now! :D

Looks like you're a "glutton for mutton"
"props on the chops" and enjoy the game. Does Mr's Cheesey go too
No........she did go to the game with me a couple years ago when we whomped the Saints 52-3. I won 2 tickets from a local grocery store for that one.
And she has to work Saturday.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool! And nice sweater too! I just ordered my "2007 NFC North Division Champs" hat today. I hope I get it by Saturday.
I didn't get a hat..........i look really dumb in hats. (More dumb then "normal" for me!)
I got lucky, and got the sweatshirt at Shopko right after we sewed up the North. They had a 40% off sale that day, so i got it CHEAP!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, I'm going to the game too. With my sister. Our seats are near the south end zone, kind of near the southwest corner of the field. I still have to give her a call and find out exactly where we will be sitting, and what kind of tailgating we'll be taking part in. Maybe I can meet yooperfan AND cheesey!

This will be my first Packer playoff game. I've been to a couple of regular season games, in the early 00's, and one preseason game.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Hey, I'm going to the game too. With my sister. Our seats are near the south end zone, kind of near the southwest corner of the field. I still have to give her a call and find out exactly where we will be sitting, and what kind of tailgating we'll be taking part in. Maybe I can meet yooperfan AND cheesey!

This will be my first Packer playoff game. I've been to a couple of regular season games, in the early 00's, and one preseason game.
Just look for me Greg.......you can see where i will be.
I'll probably be dressed in all orange to keep warm. I might have on a olive green head cover thingy.........i don't remember what it's called, but it keeps your neck and head warm. Just come up and say howdy!

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like there will be a lot of pf.com members there. Maybe we should contact the local authorities so can be prepared. :p :lol:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like there will be a lot of pf.com members there. Maybe we should contact the local authorities so can be prepared. :p :lol:
Heck...........when they found out i was coming, they put out a "Cheesey Alert" already!!! :lol:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife pulled a HUGE surprise for me today!!!! She got me a seat for the upcoming playoff game!!!
I'm not questioning how she did it........but MAN, what a surprise!!!
My first Lambeau playoff game of my life!!!

Who else here is going?
(Man........I'm HYPED!!!)

Have a great time a the game Cheesey. Just gives me one more reason to cheer for the Pack. I would hate for you to go and see them lose.
Just win baby win!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
My wife pulled a HUGE surprise for me today!!!! She got me a seat for the upcoming playoff game!!!
I'm not questioning how she did it........but MAN, what a surprise!!!
My first Lambeau playoff game of my life!!!

Who else here is going?
(Man........I'm HYPED!!!)

Have a great time a the game Cheesey. Just gives me one more reason to cheer for the Pack. I would hate for you to go and see them lose.
Just win baby win!
Thank you Vike4!!!
I know.........i won't allow myself to even THINK of that possibility!
They HAVE to win!!!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
Green_Bay_Packers said:
Enjoy Alan BTW nice shirt and ticket
Thanks GBP!
Hopefully I'll have to get an "NFC CHAMPIONS" shirt next!

Hopefully you do and then its the Superbowl winners shirt :)
Last time we won the SB, they had temporary stores set up all over the place selling Packer stuff. It was GREAT! Hopefully we can have that happen again this year!!!!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard that the local law enforcement agencies and the Wisconsin Highway Patrol have been notified that alot of Yoopers are coming down.
I guess they are tightening up their riot gear and starving the police dogs.
Alot af green Bay residents start locking their doors when they hear that the "barbaric" Yoopers are headed south.

Members online