IM GOING TO Arizona

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im new to the site been reading post for a while tho, I love this site from what ive seen. I purchased tickets off of stub hub, not sure how it works I just know im waiting on confirmation from ticket holder. Im so excited this will be my second packer game Ive attended. What are your guys thaughts on stubhub.com? Is it 100 percent i hope im not beat out of 442.00 smackers for 2 tickets.:viksux::chisux::detsux:

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im new to the site been reading post for a while tho, I love this site from what ive seen. I purchased tickets off of stub hub, not sure how it works I just know im waiting on confirmation from ticket holder. Im so excited this will be my second packer game Ive attended. What are your guys thaughts on stubhub.com? Is it 100 percent i hope im not beat out of 442.00 smackers for 2 tickets.:viksux::chisux::detsux:

I used StubHub for a bunch of Vikings tickets this year and I had no problems with the transaction.

OP
OP
P

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok cool, Thanks guys i will take alot of pictures and post them up. Im so excited man.

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok cool, Thanks guys i will take alot of pictures and post them up. Im so excited man.

I haven't been to the Cardinal's new stadium yet, but my taxes helped pay for it. Let me know if I'm getting my money's worth...lol.:icon_biggrin:

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If anymore of you want tickets to the game, the following site has about the best prices I've seen. I've bought tickets from there several times. The Go PAck Go chants echoed really well inside the Cardinals new stadium last week :) I hope we have as many Packer fans there this week, but it might be ******* shorter notice.

www.ticketliquidator.com

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't been to the Cardinal's new stadium yet, but my taxes helped pay for it. Let me know if I'm getting my money's worth...lol.:icon_biggrin:

It was a beautiful sunny 70 degree day sunday, and they had the roof closed. They should have saved us some tax dollars and built a dome.

If you can afford it, I'd really suggest you go this Sunday if you can make it. It's hard to tell from the TV as I recorded it too and watched it later, but the chants of Go Pack Go in the stadium were really loud. You felt a sense of Packer Pride being that vocal in an opposing stadium. A lot of the Packer players really got into it too. I even seen Rodgers kind of bobbing his head to the chants. It's an experience you can't put into words but have to be there. Even in a meaningless game it was an amazing feeling.

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a beautiful sunny 70 degree day sunday, and they had the roof closed. They should have saved us some tax dollars and built a dome.

If you can afford it, I'd really suggest you go this Sunday if you can make it. It's hard to tell from the TV as I recorded it too and watched it later, but the chants of Go Pack Go in the stadium were really loud. You felt a sense of Packer Pride being that vocal in an opposing stadium. A lot of the Packer players really got into it too. I even seen Rodgers kind of bobbing his head to the chants. It's an experience you can't put into words but have to be there. Even in a meaningless game it was an amazing feeling.

Where are you located ArizonaPackerfan? I'm in Tucson, but lived in the Phoenix area for many years. I saw the Pack in a preseason game on my birthday a couple of years ago at Sun Devil stadium. It was about 115 in the stadium that day...blazing hot. The cheapest tix on ticketmaster were $75 ea.(including all fees) in the nosebleeds. I think I'll just watch it on tv.

OP
OP
P

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, Im coming from Las Vegas NV. Th ticket i baught are section 134 row 31 i dont know how far that is from the field but w/e. I almost had tickets in the 5 row from the field but they were gone about tim my transaction had finished. '
Do you guys have any connections with getting hotel room or things to do in glendale or anything close to that area? Im trying to arrive a day early but i dont know what is going on in AZ.

azmedic85308

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your best bet for hotels would be up in the north Peoria area around 83rd and Bell Rd, its a little farther out but you will have better luck finding availability. Another option would be off of I-17 and Pinnacle Peak there is a Drury Inn and Suites (just opened) , a Hilton Garden Inn and a Marriott I believe.

Tim S.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have used them a few times for road games, they are legit. They are in the average for prices usualy a little lower than ticket master. I use Fuzzie's for Home games.

Sofargone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been to a ton of Cardinal games and will be there again tomorrow. For those of you who arent local make sure you get a parking pass with your game ticket or your going to be walking at least a mile if not longer.

Those of you who are going and want to tailgate head over to the Green parking lot. We will be set up on the practice field on the northwest corner right next to the goal post. We will be there around 10am and will be largely a Packers crowd with a few token Cards fans. If you decide to come looking and cant find us ring me at 623-606-4166, the name is Patrick.

Sofargone

Members online

Latest posts