I'm always amazed at who I meet at the sports bar.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tonight for the Packer game it was a guy who is a co-worker and friend of Dave Tollefson's Dad. The guy knew Dave Tollefson's entire injury history from High School and time at Home Depot and several details that made him seem genuine.

Dave is happy as a pig in muck.

He said that there is a player rule that if you are on the practice squad and recover a fumble or intercept a pass you have to give the regular player that fumbled or threw the ball one hundred dollars.

Earlier this year, Dave Tollefson batted a Brett Favre pass in practice and caught it. With the interception he gave Brett a hundred dollar bill. Brett instead of taking it, signed the bill and gave it back to him saying "now it's worth a thousand."

Apparently, Dave thinks Brett is a regular guy and loves being part of the Packers. The guy telling me this said that when he bought his 49'er tickets to the Packer game was hoping to see Tollefson play but it did not happen.

Apparently a College coach knew the Packer's trainer and told him to have the packers take a look at Tollefson and that's how he was discovered at the Division II level.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts