I'm a Niner fan looking for some info

truninerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Packer fans. First of all, I am not an obnoxious Niner looking to start trouble in your message boards. I am actually looking for some info. I am thinking about making a trip to Green bay week 1. I was just wondering if its pretty easy to buy tickets outside the stadium or should I just buy on stubhub?

I can't wait for the season. I think you guys have a great team and I think week 1 is a preview of the NFC title game.

wholovesbevers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bring your wallet. In my experience, tickets are readily available outside the stadium leading up to kickoff.

I've never bothered to compare prices to StubHub, however.

Someone might have more experience with prices.

Pack15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Theres a little section across the street from Lambeau (east) where the scalpers are. Its right by the Resch center. If money isnt an issue, you can easily find a ticket on game day. Opening day tickets can be pricey, expect $200-$300 a ticket. You might want to check out Schmitty's tickets, they will always have the going rate. Hope this helps! Just remember.. There are no bad seats in Lambeau!

MackemPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm coming over too in week one but i'm staying all week and taking in the beating the Pack will be handing out to the Bears on the following Thursday night as well. So far I can see tickets are all $200+ for each game. Gonna give it a couple of months and a few more pay cheques before I take the plunge.

Can't wait, first and second trips to Lambeau in one trip!

Members online

Latest posts