Im a newbie!!!

OP
OP
H

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL JD4!!!

I live with my hubby in California, I have been here for 6 years now but originally from WI about an hour North of Milwaukee, sure do miss it, infact we were just there a week ago to enjoy the Steelers/Packers game, to bad the Pack didnt win that one but we still had an awesome time...but we saw my parents, brother and sister who still live in WI....

I have been a Packers fan forever.

I look forward to meeting lots of new people here..:)

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Heather, glad to have you on the site! Are you talking an hour north of Milwaukee on I43 Belgium, Sheboygan? I am Port Washington.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually I can confirm that she most definitely is talking about Belgium/Sheboygan. In fact we stayed in Port during the week after the Steelers game as her family is still there.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherpackgirl--A big longtime Packer fan (life time) welcome to the best Packer forum around . Love that name Heather, it is our daughter's name also. I was in California for the first time in Feb. I have a buddy in Murrieta. Ca. Ca. is beautiful but so many people!!

OP
OP
H

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan, WOW from Port Washington!!!! That is my old stomping grounds love it there,,,I used to work for 12 years at Smith Bros. Resturant infact after I had my son I was going to quite and just be a Mom, but they wouldnt let me so I ended up taking a leave of absense, so at anytime I am sure I could be back there working..LOL..but of course that is when the Smith's Toni and Lloyd ran the place infact I still get Xmas cards from them...:) I used to also go to Weilers alot to dance they had some great bands there...I think its called Memories now..lots of changes since I was in HIgh School...I grew in Belgium infact my Parents still live in their house I was raised in right on LL...I moved to Oostburg and lived there for 12 years before moving out here...Murietta isnt far from where we live here..but you are right, it was so hard getting used to California and Im not sure I am used to it yet, TO MANY PEOPLE thats for sure and big freeways which I dont drive on to often...where in Port Washington do you live Ryan? I still have two aunts that live there...My brother lives in Random Lake and my Sister lives in West Allis, very hard to say good bye to them when we left there over a week ago...one thing that was nice was coming home to 80 degree weather when we froze in WI while we were there, just not used to that weather anymore I guess. We are hoping one day we will move back though...Great to have more friends here!!!

Illy Jules my old Bud, surely NO hard feelings, I just didnt know what happened on the other board and still dont. I truly believe to many people there well I should say a certain few just read to much into what people were trying to say over there then things esculated from there..truly I am glad to be off that board!!! This one seems to be lots nicer...I will try to get Cheesy to come here but dont know if he will ever give another board a chance after what happened to him, but all I can say is we met up with him when we were in WI and hes the greatest!! But I never doubted that for a second....Glad to be back with nice people..I dont like conflicts or arguments never have...but when someone is doing something against one of my friends that is inappropriate I will say something on their behalf because noone should be treated like that....how are you doing Illy? Sure did miss talking to you my friend...Glad we are here once again talking..

PTW, are you Harold? I have to get used to the names on here...LOL..

BAV?? What was your name on the other board? Thanks ALL for the wonderful welcome!!!

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Hedder, my nick on the other board was "ois is blues"

I was the picture- poster

Ryan is one of the Admins of this site and PWT is the historian. His knowledge about the Pack is amazing.

Even the fans of the opponent teams are really nice, funny and also expert guys.

As PWT allways says: The best packer- forum in the whole www

Harald

Members online