I'm a Cali fan

Shanno52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a Southern California Native. Prior to 1997, I did not watch football at all. Had no idea of the rules of football, the positions....nothing. And then I became friends w/ a girl straight from Green Bay. A great girl. Well, basically if I wanted to hang out w/ her, I would have to watch the Packers every Sunday and learn to love the game. I did. I learned about football from my dad and brother who have always loved the game and taught me everything about football.. And I was hooked from then on. So, to Michelle Schnidewind Ricci, I thank you. I am not a bandwagoner just because I'm from Cali. I've never been to Wisconsin (although it is my dream vacation to be able to go there during football season and go to Lambeau to watch my boys play). I recently got to go to my first NFL game this past Sunday against San Diego and it was amazing! I had sooo much fun and there were so many Packer Backers there, I was in awe. Especially since I really cannot stand the San Diego Chargers and their fairweather fans. And the Green Bay Packer fans are sooo incredibly nice. I did not know one of them and even though I was with my Charger fan husband, they still accepted me and adopted me to their families. It was truly an amazing day. I could only imagine how it would be at Lambeau.
My favorite Packer ...oh...that's a tough one. I think Aaron Rodgers has done a fantastic job following Brett Favre. I love Clay Matthews (who doesn't), and Donald Driver. And when I first started watching the Packers, I loved Reggie White!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice story!..

If the forum does do a Lambeau party next year,..its going to be AMAZING!

Members online

Latest posts