Ike Emodi could ......

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LB Ike Emodi could be what we need against moss in december he is a rookie but at 6'3"and 234 with college experience at strong-side linebacker, end and safety he could help us out granted college is different than the Pros but at this time whatever it takes to whoop on the queens is ok with me everytime the queens beat us i could just :puke:

v00d00

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think an additional linebacker(s) is a big-time neccessity. Nail Diggs and Barnett are pretty much doing all the work, and I think the blitzes would improve if there was at least one more linebacker that could drop into a zone and be effective at making the right reads.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was in the newspaper this morning LB Ike Emodi was signed to the packer practice squad. I sure would like to see a 6'3" 234 lb saftey with speed in the Packers backfield. Hope the kid makes it and is not afraid to tackle.

Bettie_Page

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ike Emodi, #47, East Carolina on our practice squad, is long and lean (6-feet-3, 234 pounds), there are questions about his quickness, but he has a nose for the football. He has played strongside linebacker, safety and end during his college career, had 38 tackles, four sacks and one fumble recovery in 2003.

Members online

Latest posts