If you already have a Packer share...do you get additional shares???

OP
OP
Packerhorn

Packerhorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Darn, I was hoping they would send current shareholders additional shares. Because technically, my vote for the board is being diluted by the Packers selling additional shares.

Reaction score
But if you reach the 200 share limit, you either really want to go in debt for the Packers or you get them to give to other people.

Reaction score
Darn, I was hoping they would send current shareholders additional shares. Because technically, my vote for the board is being diluted by the Packers selling additional shares.
They wouldn't simply for the fact that it isn't the same as a regular share. In 50 years, there could be up to 5 million + shares.

OP
OP
Packerhorn

Packerhorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was hoping to gift some shares and transfer them to family members. I guess I might call the phone number on the document and verify they are not offering additional shares to current shareholders.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
http://packersowner.com/faq

FAQ

Questions/Additional Information

The following summarizes in question and answer format certain information contained in the Offering Document.
These questions and answers only summarize portions of the rest of the Offering Document. Please review the entire Offering Document, especially the section "Significant Information."
Questions Relating to Online Purchases

Q Will I receive a certificate for every share of stock I order?
A You will receive a stock certificate for each registration name regardless of the number of shares purchased.
Q Can I use more than one credit card per transaction?
A No.
Questions Relating to the Offering

Q How much do shares of Common Stock cost?
A Shares of Common Stock cost $250 per share.
Q Are there any additional charges?
A Yes. You will be charged a $25 shipping-and-handling fee for each order of one or more shares.
Q How long will the Offering be open?
A The Corporation intends to offer Common Stock until February 29, 2012 (subject to extension), or until the Offering is fully subscribed, whichever is earlier.
Q How many shares of Common Stock can I purchase?
A You may only purchase up to 200 shares of Common Stock (counting the number of shares that you may have purchased in the 1997 offering).
Q May I purchase a share of Common Stock with another person?
A You may purchase shares of Common Stock with your spouse with the shares to be registered as joint tenants. You may not otherwise purchase a share with another person.
Q Into what registrations can shares be issued?
A Shares can be issued into Individual, Joint Tenant and Custodian for Minor registrations. “Individual” refers to one person acting in his or her individual capacity (Mary Brown). Individual ownership should appear in the form of a given name, middle initial(s) and last name only. “Joint Tenant” is a form of ownership where two or more individuals hold shares as joint tenants with rights of survivorship. When one tenant dies, the tenancy remains to the surviving tenant (John Brown & Mary Brown JT TEN). “Custodian for Minor” refers to registration of a security on behalf of a minor (in Wisconsin, under age 21). Securities transferred to minors are registered in the name of a custodian for the minor (Robert Green Custodian for Nancy Green under the Uniform Gifts to Minors Act WI [UGMAWI]).
Q Are there any registrations not allowed?
A Shares cannot be registered as a Transfer on Death (TOD) registration or in the name of a Trust or Business Entity. “Transfer on Death – TOD” is defined as a registration under a state law regarding the transfer of the shares on death of one or more holders of the security. This is not the same as the Joint Tenant registration (John Smith TOD Jane Smith). “Trust” is a registration that usually includes the name(s) of the trustee(s), the name of the trust or the name of the grantor, and the date of the trust (John Doe Trustee U/A Dated 11-12-10 John Doe Trust). “Business Entity” is a corporation, partnership, limited liability company (LLC) or any entity that is a legal entity and has established by-laws or other organizational documents (ABC Corporation, Inc.).
Q If I purchase shares of Common Stock, will I be able to resell or transfer the shares to other people?
A No. You cannot sell, assign or otherwise transfer shares of Common Stock to a third party, except that you may transfer shares to an “immediate family” member by gift or in the event of death. “Immediate family” is defined as the spouse, children, mother, father, brothers, sisters, or any lineal descendent of a shareholder.
Q Will I receive a tax deduction for purchasing shares of Common Stock?
A No. Your purchase is not tax-deductible.
Q Will I receive any special benefits, such as access to tickets to Packers games, by purchasing shares of Common Stock?
A You will not receive any special benefits with respect to tickets, preferential seating or discounts on merchandise, but you will receive an invitation to the annual meeting and the opportunity to purchase exclusive shareholder merchandise. Please advise the Corporation of address changes so that we may continue to reach you.
Q How many votes will I receive for purchasing Common Stock?
A You will have one vote for each share of Common Stock you purchase.
Q Is anyone prohibited from purchasing shares of Common Stock?
A Yes. Please refer to certain limitations under “Terms of the Offering” in this Offering Document.
If you have additional questions concerning this Offering Document, the terms of the Offering or the Subscription Agreement, you may contact Morrow & Co., LLC toll-free at (855) 8-GO-PACK [(855) 846-7225].
Questions Relating to Purchases and Delivery of Common Stock

Q How do I purchase shares of Common Stock?
A You may subscribe for Common Stock immediately by properly completing the Subscription Agreement and Order Form online at www.packersowner.com or you may complete the last pages of this Offering Document and mail the full, completed Subscription Agreement and Order Form, including payment, to the Corporation.
Q How will I know that my order placed online was received for processing?
A You will receive a confirmation number as soon as your order is successfully placed.
Q How will I know when my order has been shipped?
A For online purchases, you will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped which will allow you to track the shipping status of your purchase.
Q Where do I send the Subscription Agreement and Order Form?
A If you purchase by mail rather than online, you should mail the Subscription Agreement and Order Form and payment to Wells Fargo Shareowner Services, c/o Green Bay Packers, Inc., P.O. Box 64859, Saint Paul, MN 55164-0859 (using the envelope provided, if applicable). (Wells Fargo’s street address for courier delivery is 161 N. Concord Exchange, South St. Paul, MN 55075, if you elect to send it this way.)
Q Once I mail my Subscription Agreement and Order Form, can I track the order’s progress?
A Yes, as long as you have provided an e-mail address you will receive a tracking number upon shipment.
Q Can I send the Subscription Agreement and Order Form by facsimile?
A No. The most efficient method is to complete the Subscription Agreement and Order Form online at
www.packersowner.com. You may also mail your Subscription Agreement and Order Form.
Q How can I pay for shares of Common Stock?
A All purchases must be made in U.S. dollars paid by credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa or American Express), or with cashier’s checks or personal checks drawn on U.S. banks payable to “Green Bay Packers, Inc.” Third-party checks will not be accepted. Please do not send cash.
Q May I pay with a personal check?
A Yes, but there may be a delay in processing the Subscription Agreement and Order Form if you do so because the Corporation will not process your order until it has received funds from your bank, which takes approximately five business days.
Q When will the Corporation mail stock certificates in response to an order?
A If the Corporation accepts a Subscription Agreement and Order Form, then the Corporation will process the Subscription Agreement and Order Form, which will take approximately seven business days, and mail shareholder certificates to the “ship to” address, but there will be no deliveries prior to December 16, 2011.
Q How will the shareholder certificates be delivered to me?
A The Corporation will mail the shareholder certificates by two-day shipping so that certificates will be delivered soon after completion of processing, but there will be no deliveries prior to December 16, 2011.
Q Do I have to sign for the package delivery?
A No.
Q Can you deliver certificates to me so that I receive them by December 24, 2011?
A Yes. If ordering online, your transaction and execution of the Subscription Agreement and Order Form must be completed by December 16, 2011. If ordering by mail with credit or debit card, or cashier’s check, the Corporation must receive the Subscription Agreement and Order Form no later than December 16, 2011. If ordering by mail with personal check, the Corporation must receive the Subscription Agreement and Order Form no later than December 12, 2011.
Q How can I make gifts of Common Stock?
A If you desire to purchase Common Stock for others, you may easily do so online at www.packersowner.com. If ordering by mail, you should complete the section “Gifts to Others” on page S-3 of the Subscription Agreement and Order Form, including the registered address to which all shareholder correspondence will be sent. If the recipient is a minor, the purchaser will need to designate a custodian for the gift share(s) until the recipient reaches the age of majority. Gift shares may be shipped to any U.S. or U.S. territory street address (no P.O. boxes).
Q Can I purchase from a foreign country?
A No. At this time, purchasers must complete transactions from an address in the U.S. or in a U.S. territory (no P.O. boxes).
Q Can I purchase in the U.S. or in a U.S. territory and have the shareholder certificate shipped to an international address?
A No. At this time, the Corporation cannot ship shareholder certificates internationally.
Q Can a shareholder certificate be shipped to APO/FPO addresses?
A No. The Corporation can ship only to street addresses in the U.S. or in a U.S. territory.
Q What if I receive my certificates and they have incorrect information?
A Please send the certificates with a note describing the necessary correction to Wells Fargo Shareowner Services, c/o Green Bay Packers, Inc., 161 N. Concord Exchange, South St. Paul, MN 55075 and correct certificates will be sent back to you.
Q What happens if the Corporation does not accept my Subscription Agreement and Order Form?
A If the Corporation does not accept a Subscription Agreement and Order Form, then the Corporation will return the Subscription Agreement and Order Form and return or refund any remittance, without interest, within 45 days after its receipt.
If you have additional questions concerning this Offering Document, the terms of the Offering or the Subscription Agreement, you may contact Morrow & Co., LLC toll-free at (855) 8-GO-PACK [(855) 846-7225].

OP
OP
Packerhorn

Packerhorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I finally got through to Morrow & Company and they said if you have a share from a previous sale, you are not getting any addional shares.

Members online