If the Bears play like they did vs the Seahawks...

PhotoHawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Bears play like they did vs the Seahawks, and the Pack play like they did vs Atlanta, the Pack is SURE to win! The Bears did not play all that great today. As for my Seahawks, they played AWEFUL!!! (I think we had 7 dropped passes (the worst I have seen in a while)). Too bad our play caller decided to "take a shot" with only 4 minutes in the 4th quarter.

I hope to see The Pack win it all in Dallas! (Go NFC)!

Kid Cutty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We obviously did not watch the same game. Other than the Defence giving up towards the end of the game the Seattle offense got owned by the bears today. I'm sure Mike Williams will remember the name Charles Tillman for quite some time after today...

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both Packers and the Bears had convincing wins. Just that the Packers beat the #1 seed and the Bears played the team with a losing record that got into the playoffs by default.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
like they did all year playing crap teams and teams with backup qbs?

Yeah, Bears did nothing to wow me today. Seattle was just that bad. Seahawks looked incompetent in every phase of the game. It was a joke. Shouldn't have even been in the playoffs. Cutler would stand in the backfield for about 3-5 seconds every play and wait for receivers to get open, then when he did find one, he would complete the pass to a receiver that had not one defender within about 5-10 yards of him. The receiver would go out, turn around and stick his hand in the air and wait for the ball. It was a joke.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I agree with that observation, though you know both teams would probably be more fired up. I was thinking that after the Bears got 21 - 0 they figure they could try and mess the tape for the Packers game preparation.

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I hate to admit it, I think the Bears are much more dangerous than any of the bird teams the Packers have faced in the playoffs, but I trust Green Bay will be prepared!

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is scary about them?

Their defense that has statistically given the Packers/Rodgers fits every time they have matched up

the fact that they are a huge rival and the game is almost a guarantee to be close

the fact that we have to go to Soldier Field, which gives them homefield advantage in two ways: the crowd, and being used to the conditions of the field.

Their special teams >>>>> Our special teams

As for the Seahawks-Bears game, did anyway actually think the Seahawks were gonna win this? i mean, the Seahawks have arguably the best homefield advantage over anyone in the league. they have also been terrible on the road. I for one, am not surprised at all with the result of this game.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Still you would expect the Bears to put up more of fight at the end of the Seahawks. I thought they were doing pretty decent at half by shutting the Seahawks out, but after allowing the Seahawks to keep scoring had to be embarrassing. For a team that brags about how the D leads them in games, they sure let it go. The Packers at least kept the Falcons down once they started riding the wave. Sure 21 points was a lot by their standards, but at the same time when the Packers weren't punting the ball, they were doing pretty good with the ball.

TrantaLocked

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with others that the Bears played a great game today. They knew they won at the end and thought Seattle had given up but they didn't. It wasn't Bears suddenly sucking it was them being caught off guard after ensuring a win.

I think Bears played how they should have against a team like the Seahawks, just the score doesn't reflect their overall performance.

But, the Packers are going to destroy the Bears.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hester, Urlacher on Bulaga, and literally Cutler. Not their receivers or pass protection, just what Cutler can do.
Hester can easily be made into a non-factor look at what we did week 17 with the kick offs/punts.
Urlacher had 3 tackles and a half sac that game. I think Bulaga is just fine matching up on him, he seemed to handle Peppers for the most part that game as well, who should be more of a concern than Urlacher.
Cutler isn't a great quarterback, he had 0 TD 2 INT, less than 200 yrds, and only completed 21/39 in that game.
Today he was 15/28, be barely completes half of his passes, and he essentially padded his stats against a crappy defense.

Rivals or not, the Bears really only have one or two threats that can easily be handled if we combine the way we played them in week 17 and the way we played the Falcons.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Regardless of who had a more convincing win and who played the better team, any game against the Bears deserves a little bit of anxiety. Mentalities change when this rivalry faces off and I will not take either of these teams for granted. It's going to be a helluva scary/exciting/invigorating/adrenaline-rushing Sunday.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Cover 2...Tampa 2 what ever it is called, gives them fits..

In GB they got 10 points...

Dont be so over confident people

I said it for that last game..Screens will work and they did work...Said very long deep balls will work and they did, even with Jennings dropping some..

MM and co. will tweak a little, I do expect the Pack to win but I always do

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
its true tampa 2 isnt our strong point BUT we have a running game that is legit. didnt have that in both games we played them this year

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts