If Favre retires, who should take over?

PPierce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Will AR really be ready next year? Should we go with CN? I think this is Brett's last year. He doesn't look too happy these days.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Favre retires, Rodgers will take over. That is pretty clear with his #2 status on the depth chart. Nall is in the last year of his contract and I'm certain will explore other avenues. Depth at QB will be a problem if Favre goes.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
Matt Leinart? ;)

nah get Rodgers in there and get him comfortable under a NEW COACH'S system...we cant be like the Washington Redskins, and still be looking for a first solid QB since Joe Theisman...I'm confident when Aaron Rodgers takes over, but keep in mind this is 'IF' favre retires, nothins final yet

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre said in the post game show he is not interested in being on a team that is re-building. If we are then let Rodgers play, he is a first round pick and we will need to know if he can do the job. I would try to keep Nall, even though I am not a big fan of his, because we clearly have so many needs now. OL, DL, RB, WR, QB, LB, almost every position we are thin even if the starters are good. I did think Carroll had a better game and is going to be OK.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Favre retires and Shermy stays the only thing we can do is leave it in the hands of God allmightly...and pray.. and get a nice calculator so we can keep of the tons of points that all the teams will score against us.. I dont think other teams will play against us, maybe it will be more correct to put it as if other teams will play WITH us.

Members online