If Eli can win a SB....

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
At least we know next season will have much more of an emphasis on the run game....

I don't think that's necessarily true. In that Dallas game, Rodgers was running the offense like it should have been run, connecting on the short passes and marching down the field. Favre became a little errant that game, looking for huge plays instead. I'm trying not to get too hyped on Rodgers, but I'm optimistic. I've liked what I've seen of him so far.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least we know next season will have much more of an emphasis on the run game....

I don't think that's necessarily true. In that Dallas game, Rodgers was running the offense like it should have been run, connecting on the short passes and marching down the field. Favre became a little errant that game, looking for huge plays instead. I'm trying not to get too hyped on Rodgers, but I'm optimistic. I've liked what I've seen of him so far.

Only concern for me is durability. We need a better back up.

Man, haven't had that concern for a while :(

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score

nonsense! ARod is ready to go.

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Agreed. Rodgers played very well in that game and if he does that during the regular season, maybe Green Bay can get back to the playoffs.

Members online

Latest posts