I would never watch another game on the NFL network

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who is Rick Romo. Gumbel has been falling all over himself all night long. It looks to me as if Rick Romo has been crowned the best Quarterback to ever play the game.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They just need to get rid of Gumbel. He's not a true commentator, and neither is Colinsworth. They are basically both just stat guys. Mike Turico is a great commentator.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Kornheiser as a commentator. that dude always makes me laugh. Remember when Bigby kicked that ball on monday night against the Broncos. Kornheiser said that there is a sequal to Bend it like Becham called "Bend It Like Bigby". Haha, priceless.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The whole thing was a second rate production, I'm glad we don't have to watch that crap on a regular basis.
I am glad the NFL got to showcase their poor officiating on their own network with their own poor announcers.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a bunch of blowhards. its probably for the best that Charter dosent get the nfl network. the nfl.com webcast was a farce too. Everytime they showed the game action, it was when Dallas had the ball. Hardly showed the Pack with the ball. Otherwise, it was a bunch of magpies sitting in a studio yacking away and some filmed material. NFL Network? they can have it.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The whole thing was a second rate production, I'm glad we don't have to watch that crap on a regular basis.
I am glad the NFL got to showcase their poor officiating on their own network with their own poor announcers.
True all the way around Yoop, especially the second part. I finally saw a replay of the Harris take away after the game. Bogus. I can live with the inconsistent interference calls, well, sorta.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gumbel had a bad night with teams and player names, and I think if I would have heard "he appears to have..." one more time I was going to puke. But, I am not a Gumbel fan to begin with.

I think Collinsworth is actually a pretty astute analyst and does not feel compelled to talk all the time.

There are alot worse announcing teams out there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts